Postings by Dusty

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Advantage or Advantix for best flea & tick protection?
Dusty

Barked: Sat Oct 29, '11 10:04am PST 
I posted a thread a while ago, but I can not find the threads I posted in "my account" thats frustrating but I digress. They recommended either Advantix or Advantage, and I am not sure. I went to buy some from Amazon, and I was like uhhhh, darn it. I tried Frontline plus, and I dont feel I get 30 days so I'd like to try something different. Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by , Nov 1 4:41 am

Senior Dogs > How much human Glucosamine should I give?
Dusty

Barked: Fri Sep 30, '11 8:14am PST 
I have a 50 pound dog, and I want to know how much Glucosamine I should give her for arthritis? I hear "Dear Claw" was good as well. Either Dear Claw or Paw, or Bear Claw. I saw it on yahoo answers. I also heard Glucosamine HCI is better than the other one. I'm new to this world of giving senior pets things for arthritis so any information is great. I decided dogster is the best place for info. I'm chosing to use the human form because it's more affordable, and I heard theres no difference.
Another question, how do I get notifications for responses. I went looking all over and its frustrating to have to keep the page open and refresh all the time. Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Simba Zulu ~ In Loving Memory, Nov 3 6:50 am

What I Love About Dogster > What Makes A Good Dog House?

Dusty

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 2:19pm PST 
Hi, I couldn't find a general section, so I posted here. I am looking to buy a backyard dog house for my fifty pounder. What makes a good dog house? Do some have heat/something to keep the heat in. I want her to be outdoors when I go to work/school. Can you post links of great, affordable houses? Are some better than others? Thanks. Im in NYC so I need something that will stand cold weather, I don't know what to do when it snows? Any advice, greatly appreciated.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sandy (aka Thumper), Sep 7 6:31 am

Dog Health > Frontline, Advantix - Not for my dogs!

Dusty

Barked: Tue Sep 6, '11 1:58pm PST 
So, in short what are the best natural powder, topical, and what is the best non natural flea/tick preventative?
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Trigger, Sep 14 7:48 am

Dog Health > What are the top five best flea and tick products?

Dusty

Barked: Fri Aug 12, '11 12:18pm PST 
Comfortis or Capstar? I see that there is a huge price difference. Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 13 3:47 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Is cooking cheaper and better or should I just buy a better brand of food?
Dusty

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 2:56am PST 
Haven't bought it any supplements yet, but I'd get the fish oils since I usually buy them for myself.

Thanks for the info.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Aug 9 2:56 am

Dog Health > What are the top five best flea and tick products?

Dusty

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 2:54am PST 
Thanks, I'm going to add all of this to my list.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 13 3:47 am

Dog Health > Top five most important vaccines?

Dusty

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 2:51am PST 
Its funny that you say border collie, because I was looking at her yesterday like " You look like you have border in you." When I adopted her they said newfoundland mix. She is no where near the 100 pounds they said she would be.Thanks for the info. I will look into those products.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Aug 9 2:51 am

Dusty

Barked: Sat Aug 6, '11 7:09am PST 
She hasn't been to the vet in ages. Maybe three years ago. I have decided to have her get the 6 in 1, plus rabies. I will get her tested for heart worms then get her some heartguard. I noticed there are different heart worm preventatives.. Anyone better than the other?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Aug 9 2:51 am

Dusty

Barked: Fri Aug 5, '11 11:18pm PST 
Can you tell me, in your opinion what is the top five most important vaccines when on a budget and why? In order of most important. I am going to get my dog some vaccines. I've read that some aren't that important like bordella? I may be wrong. I was reading that one important one was corona, and I see something called "6 & 1." I have not one clue what that is but I will do more research after this post.

About my dog: Indoor only, doesn't have any doggy interactions as yet.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Dusty, Aug 9 2:51 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.