GO!

(Page 1 of 63: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 1:06pm PST 
Hi Alice.....just dropping by to say that you are one special pup and that we love what you do!kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 79 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Behavior & Training > Help! New potty issues!
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '12 4:30am PST 
Thanks for the advice but the change in behaviour was due to health issues which are currently being addressed by her vet.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 30 10:22 am

Behavior & Training > Help! New potty issues!

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 4:33am PST 
A little background: My 8 year old spayed Bichon has been housebroken since she was 10 weeks old and we take her outside to potty several times a day like clockwork. She has also been litter trained and has never had an accident indoors, she has used the litterbox if she has had to go while we were not home. She does have many health issues, a liver shunt being the major one and her neurological issues have been a little worse lately.

OK, so Princess is not fond of using the litterbox and has only used it once or twice a year for dire emergencies. But she has always remembered to use it and has been rewarded for doing so. Well, last year, she became very ill and had bloody diarrhea 6 times in one night.....all on the dining room floor, not the letterbox. We excused that because she was deathly ill and had to spent the next week in the hospital. Since then, she has not used the litterbox and all has been fine.

A few weeks ago, she pooped in the dining room while we slept and just last night she peed there. Both times I've scolded her and taken her to the litter box.

What should I do? I am not sure that either of these accidents were emergencies because the quantities were "below average" in size. I'm thinking she may be confused. Should I move the litterbox to the spot she has chosen to use (same each time) in the dinning room? Or do you think she has forgotten what it is for altogether since she hasn't used it in almost 2 years.

This is absolutely not like Princess. Up until now, she has never had an accident in the house.

Any advice you can give will be greatly appreciated!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 10:22 am

Food & Nutrition > Is ToTW really the best?

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 1:45pm PST 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one food is "best" for every dog. It all depends on that dog's circumstances. What may be good for one, may be detrimental to another. Feed the best possible ingredients that are best digested by your dog and you have found a winner!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sparkles, Dec 12 4:33 am

Dog Health > Sore near eye where tear staining occurs????

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 4:56am PST 
Ointment would be a good idea. It may have started as a small nick from the groomer or a scratch that the pup caused from itching and the constant damp environment of the tearing caused a yeast infection. Try and keep the area dry and put on the ointment. You may want to try and determine what the dog is allergic too that is causing all the tearing in the first place. I'd start with food allergies.....good luck! hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 18 11:54 am

Dog Health > Golf sized ball lump by puppy's spay incision
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '12 4:02pm PST 
Yup, call the vet ASAP. Could be fluid, could be blood or it could be an infection. It may even be a hernia. Whatever it is, I'm sure its painful. Best of luck and I hope she feels better fast!!hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Madison Ainsley, Nov 17 9:13 pm

Food & Nutrition > Question about Natural Balance

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:03pm PST 
This is not the first time that they have been involved in a recall. I remember two other times as well. Just mentioning this to let you know that maybe they do not learn from their history.....
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Marley, Nov 22 10:31 pm

Food & Nutrition > Eye Boogers on Fromm

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:00pm PST 
My dog has many allergies to foods and I have noticed over the years that certain foods and treats causes her to have weepy eyes and tear stains and simply stopping that food causes them to go away. I keep track of what she eats and when tears/stains occur and try to introduce things only one at a time so I can easily detect culprits. I am convinced that all her tear stains are from a certain line of food....I don't know if its an allergy or something this company adds (colour maybe) that causes it but I know to stay away from all their products now. Of course, all dogs are different so what causes my dog problems may not affect your dog and vice-versa. Good luck.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Nov 2 9:04 am

Dog Health > Fat Camp part 2...

♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 5:12am PST 
Savvy! You didn't tell me you were going to Fat Camp!! Can I join you? I was just at the vet and I weigh 16.8lbs and she wants me down to 13lbs. Let's do this together!cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Shayne CGC, RL2, Nov 27 6:21 am

Dog Health > ACLtear, surgery and major concern of re-injury
♥ Princess ♥

One-eyed Wonder- Dog

Barked: Sat Oct 20, '12 5:09am PST 
I have had ACL surgery and have had wonderful results! I healed extremely quickly and was back to normal before the 8 week recovery time. I am pain free and function better than before. I would tell you that this surgery has changed my life for the better and I can run now without pain. Good luck to you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kado, Oct 26 10:06 am

(Page 1 of 63: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.