Postings by Buster

GO!

Basset Hound > Families with bassets & other breeds?

Buster

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 6:09am PST 
Your puppy is ADORABLE!!

Buster is the big brother to our 1 year old German Shepherd-Alexander.

Buster is the Alpha Male in the house. Alexander let's him run the show, and Buster rules the roost. Every now and then Alexander will have to put Buster in his place, but for the most part - Alexander (who outweighs Buster by 30lbs) let's Buster do what he must.

I think Buster's a bit of a bully!! shh
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hunter, Sep 9 8:21 pm

German Shepherd > Oh my goodness
Buster

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 11:45am PST 
When I got home yesterday afternoon, noticed that Alexander's stool was a bit "loose". . . so I kept an eye on him, didn't give him many treats. He was fine, was acting fine, he seemed to feel fine. The night went off without a hitch. We all went to bed about 11:00pm.

This morning, he comes in and wakes me up, like he always does, when the alarm went off. I layed there and hugged, petted and snuggled with my puppy dogs while we all woke up. Got up and went and let the boys outside to do their business. Poured a cup of coffee and walked downstairs to feed and water the birdies.

As soon as I hit the steps, I smelled it. . . oh no, I thought. 'Please, please, please, let it be on the tile (in the hallway) and not on the carpet (in the rooms). . . ' and I kept on down the stairs. Turned on the light and nothing on the tile in the hallway. Turned on the light in the birds room (yes they have their own room smile ) and OMG. . . .

Alexander had an accident from one end of the room - to the other. OMG. I thought I was gonna die!

I walk back upstairs and just stand there for a moment. . . . so, I emailed my boss said I'd be a bit late and grabbed the SpotBot and headed back downstairs.

45 minutes later, the carpet is presentable. . . and the stench is starting to leave the rooms. . .

OMG.

He seems fine. I dropped he and Buster off at Doggy Day Care and they'll keep an eye on him, but he seems fine. . but OMG, blech!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Aug 12 5:01 am

Basset Hound > Newbies

Buster

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 6:24pm PST 
Hi, this is Buster from the Drool!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lola, Aug 5 2:29 pm

Basset Hound > I have a new home!

Buster

Barked: Tue Jul 14, '09 12:40pm PST 
You are just PRECIOUS. So glad you found a good home!! Welcome!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jul 14 12:40 pm

Basset Hound > How much do you weigh?

Buster

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 7:56am PST 
Update, Buster went to the vet night before last, and he weighs 46 lbs.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Beauford Bleau, Jun 12 12:58 pm

Basset Hound > Best Advice for the Basset Owner?
Buster

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 11:00am PST 
One of the first things that was ever told to me, and is the absolute truth. . .a tired basset is a good basset!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jan 16 11:00 am

Basset Hound > why r bassets so lazy

Buster

Barked: Fri Jan 16, '09 10:59am PST 
Beau - yes, Buster's brother is a German Shepherd so Buster stays busy with him as well. But even prior to getting Alexander, Buster's always been very active. smile Much to many people amazement.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jan 16 10:59 am

Basset Hound > why r bassets so lazy

Buster

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:31pm PST 
WOW, my basset is ANYTHING but lazy!! So, I can't answer your question. Sorry.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jan 16 10:59 am

Basset Hound > How much do you weigh?

Buster

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 7:29pm PST 
About 43 lbs. big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Beauford Bleau, Jun 12 12:58 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.