GO!

Great Dane > Great Danes... I was wondering

Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Sep 5, '08 2:21pm PST 
They call me "Train Wreck" because there always seems to be something wrong with me. I broke a record at the vets for the most seen patient. As a matter of fact I have to go there again today. Thank goodness they have good insurance!
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 2:06 pm

Great Dane > Pet beds
Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 11:00am PST 
We got ours at costco. They are only $20 and have a washable cover. They are great! I can fit most of my body on it and I lay my head on the carpet.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Aug 17 10:23 am

Food & Nutrition > Have you ever ate your dogs food

Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Feb 1, '08 11:25am PST 
I have some gingersnap treats that I love. The only problem is my dad loves them too and he eats more of them then I do!
[notify]
» There has since been 114 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 3:44 pm

Great Dane > Question for Dane owners

Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 2:06pm PST 
My humans can't wrestle or play fight like they used to. I will not allow it. I come in the middle of them and bark and growl. They are lucky if they even get to hug or kiss. If someone on TV screams I jump up and start barking looking for someone to protect.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 23 10:19 am

Great Dane > Anyone had eye problems?

Magnuson

DUHHHHH

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '07 10:03am PST 
Ever since I got neutered my eyes have been drooping like a hound dog. Note the last picture on my page. I don't know if the two are related and neither does the vet. Has anyone else had an eye problem like this?
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 21 3:03 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.