GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Pomeranian > How much energy for a 4-year-old?
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 8:34am PST 
Bodhi's almost 5 1/2 and while I can tell he has matured a lot, he still really loves to play. He would rather play with a human than a dog though. He loves all his toys and gets super excited when he gets a new one. I do enjoy watching him sit around like a wise, little man taking it all insmile

edited to wish Skyline a Happy Birthday!!!party
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 27 8:34 am

Food & Nutrition > Instinct Raw Boost
Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 7:20am PST 
Do any of you use this kibble? What do you think? Thanks!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ELVIS, Nov 29 8:11 pm

Pomeranian > Accidental peeing

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Oct 23, '12 6:21am PST 
If you do not think it is behavior related, then I would definitely take him in to see a vet. Rule out any medical issues.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 23 6:21 am

Pomeranian > Pommie Bathtime Thread!!

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Sun Apr 15, '12 2:57pm PST 
Loki is so cute!!!!! Love the all the crimpies!!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cam, May 3 9:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Knowing when to say goodbye...

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '12 4:31pm PST 
Teido passed away quietly this morning on his pillow. rainbow We miss him dearly.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:31 pm

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 5:44am PST 
An update for you guys, my Mom and brother took Teido to the vet expecting to have him PTS, but the vet gave her the rest of his Lasik (sp?) medicine. She is giving him a shot daily to see if she can get some of the fluid off of him. They are going to reevaluate him at the end of the week. I skyped with my her and saw him for myself. He definitely does not look good. I'm obviously expecting the worse and feel like they are only prolonging the inevitable, but at least the vet knows what is going on. Thanks again for all the encouragement. It's definitely hard watching your animals get old.frown
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:31 pm

Pomeranian > Pommie Bathtime Thread!!

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 5:20am PST 
Cute pics! I'll have to dig one up of Bodhi. He also gets the zoomies after a bath. Fiesty lil devilbig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cam, May 3 9:19 pm

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 4:57am PST 
Thanks for the kind words. I just spoke to my Mom again this morning. I believe that she was waiting for me to give her the go-ahead. She is going to call the vet and take him down. She said she would decide it was the right thing to do every night, then wake up and not have the heart to do it. He no longer is having any good days. I think she will be able to go through with it now because she has my support. Thanks guys for the help. It's nice to have someone to talk to.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:31 pm

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '12 3:44am PST 
Thanks for the responses. I guess his quality of life is not very good. My Mom keeps him comfortable and helps him around. She has given up on the medicines because the second time she started them back up, he fell sick again. It seems like his body is rejecting them at this point. He is retaining a lot of fluid and his back legs are swelling. The worst part is his breathing is extremely labored. I know she wants to do what is right for him, but is having a hard time making the final decision. She has been talking to the vet, but he hasn't seen him in a couple weeks. I think my Mom knows once she takes him down, it will be all over. Please don't think my Mom is cruel, she is just by herself and trying to cope with everything that's been happening. I'm trying to find out as much information as I can to help justify a final decision. Thanks again, it's been a rough time for us both.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:31 pm

Bodhi

Bodhi Wodhi

Barked: Wed Apr 4, '12 3:09pm PST 
Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've posted, and I'm currently in the middle of a struggle of knowing when to say goodbye to my childhood dog. =( Teido will be 14 years old in September and my Mom currently takes care of him. Teido has congestive heart failure, and my mom has been treating him for two years. In January, Teido became very sick. It was *thought* to be due to a "bug". Unfortunately since then, my Mom thinks it's because of his medications. He is on a heart pill, Vetmedin and a fluid pill. He no longer will take the pills nor is he physically able (diarrhea and vomiting). He is retaining fluid and having a hard time moving around. My Mom is having a very difficult time deciding if she should euthanize him. She tells me his mind is there, but his body is not. I am not able to make a good decision for her because I am not witnessing this deterioration, and he's my dog who taught me what I know about dogs to this day. We have discussed about his suffering, and she's not sure if he is or isn't. She doesn't want to prematurely make any decisions, but is from a small town in WV where the best vet care is not readily available. I told her I would research and find out what others do in this situation. I would definitely consider this our desperate plea for help and would love some feedback. Thanks so much!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 12 4:31 pm

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.