Postings by Rosie (In Loving Memory)

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Dogster Plus payment
Rosie (In- Loving- Memory)

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 8:33am PST 
How can you pay for Dogster Plus without using paypal???
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Oct 4 3:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Dog Lost..Fozzie--Shep mixed..in Studio area California

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 5:44pm PST 
Dog Lost..Fozzie--Shep mixed..in Studio area California

I have gotten a lead that he is in the Studio City area, cross streets: Moorepark and Laurel Canyon, around the little residential street across from the park. In order to get to those streets you have to take the first left after you cross through Laurel Canyon (going south towards Ventura Blvd) It's a beautiful little area and we think he may be with a family there. I'm sure he was exhausted and hopefully (with this rain) this family provided love, food and shelter.

In my heart, I believe (convinced by the love and support) my Fozzie Bear will be come soon........
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, for your everything~
Lisa & Blue
I have pic of dog..e-me..Rosie
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Magnolia, Oct 5 9:05 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dog Lost..Fozzie--Shep mixed..in Studio area California

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 5:42pm PST 

I have gotten a lead that he is in the Studio City area, cross streets: Moorepark and Laurel Canyon, around the little residential street across from the park. In order to get to those streets you have to take the first left after you cross through Laurel Canyon (going south towards Ventura Blvd) It's a beautiful little area and we think he may be with a family there. I'm sure he was exhausted and hopefully (with this rain) this family provided love, food and shelter.

In my heart, I believe (convinced by the love and support) my Fozzie Bear will be come soon........
Lisa & Blue
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie (In Loving Memory) , Oct 5 5:42 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Dog Lost..Fozzie--Shep mixed..in Studio area California

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 5:40pm PST 

Lisa & Blue
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie (In Loving Memory) , Oct 5 5:40 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > WALMART AT IT AGAIN?!!

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 5:23pm PST 
Wal Mart is a joke...I'm Boycotting Wal Mart and China..
Oh did I say Wal mart...I meant China Mart
[notify]
» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by Rondo, Oct 15 6:26 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Background

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '07 9:36pm PST 
Where are some good places to go for background?
Thanks,
Rosie
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lady, Sep 25 7:12 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Getting song on Dogster website

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Sun Sep 23, '07 9:04pm PST 
I fixed the song...it now plays on my computer...It was something in Quick Time I needed..Thank you everyone for your help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rosie (In Loving Memory) , Sep 23 9:04 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Getting song on Dogster website

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:52pm PST 
I have to download something...don't know...
Everyone can hear song..It works for everyone else, but me. My computer lacks a download...What¿thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rosie (In Loving Memory) , Sep 23 9:04 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Dogster suggestion: Candle rosettes

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:49pm PST 
I like it! Woof! Woof!
Rosiesnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ♥Usdi 1997-2006, Oct 23 7:52 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > more pals

SWEET GYPSY ROSE

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 3:47pm PST 
Hi,
ok
Rosie...It's on it's way.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Oscar Meyer Wiener, Sep 16 9:42 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.