Postings by Lou-Lou Noelle

GO!

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > oh boy.... why do people always think this...
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Mon Jun 1, '09 5:00pm PST 
Ok so i bought kaitiee a martingale collar ( the one with the no pull noseband) and i took her to a dog "show" ( just a little spca thing) and everyone is telling eatch other stay away from that puppy over there it bites and then people would ask me does he bite?? and i replie no she does not. and she does not bit she just pulls on the lead some times. and then this crazy little kid with a black lab who is almost bigger tha him that he cant control come and gets in kaitiees face and scares kaitiee (whos already so nervous) and i told the little kid to leave please your dog is scaring my puppy. and he just rolls his eyes and says my dog aint botherin nobody and kaitiee snaps. she hollers screams and starts snarling and nipping at this dog snd everyone took the kids side saying that dog didnt hurt a thing and i told them that that dog got too close for too long kaitiee is already nervous ( first dog show) and i had to leav where i was sitting. as soon as we did our lap around the ring we left Does anyone have opinions or sugesstions about this if so please send them smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Riley, Jun 1 6:37 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > This or that?
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Fri May 1, '09 8:25pm PST 
hmm. i only ate one shoe so sock!

Lick or Sniff?!?!?laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 11:06 am

Dog Health > Frontline Plus, does it actually work?

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Wed Apr 8, '09 10:30am PST 
we have only had a few ticks on frontline plus it has always worked 4 us. only a few ticks or fleas but other than that we were always satisfied with the product.
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Allee Oop!!!, Apr 9 11:21 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > This lady is just wrong sick and wrong. :(

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Wed Mar 18, '09 8:02am PST 
lol its true dandy
(if i can call u that) we are vicious when we get going but im not vicious toward other dogs i just get nervous and snap at random (i tried to bite moms freinds nose because she got too close and i was in an angry mood for some crazy reason ) because mommy thinks im bi-polar and she thinks im ocd too and i have had seizures so im a little iffy some time and my sis diamond and her bro zippy are food possesive too but diamond just nips and barks at other animals she just lays ontop of her food bowl when mom trys to get it lol zippy is just like wow kind of food possive but we are workin on him all the rest of us dont rally mind unless its a bone or something then we well . . .mind buti dont really have a love for food as much as outdoors or cheezburgers ( people food big grin ) so ill steal a cheez burger or steak if your not careful laugh out loud and man that lady really got mom mad yester day people just act on random like tey are robots programmed to say i hate big dogs especially pitts laugh out loud but well people are people are some times they are just wrong so we will just have to live with it bol!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Remington ::Remy::, Apr 1 8:26 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > This lady is just wrong sick and wrong. :(

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 4:29pm PST 
oh man oh man this woman just maade me so mad i cant type right and good greif why on earth would you hate a breed of dog this much?! just why?!? im sitting here almost in tears ( thats what i do when i get angry) and gosh just read her yahoo! answers question then youll see whay im so mad

Beatrix Kiddo Question
When will these dogs be gone for good?
Pit bulls.....I just don't get it. They're dangerous and so are the owners. Of all dog bites in the US, one-third are pit bull bites. I get it, I know it's the owner that makes the animal dangerous, but why is it that pit bulls are the #1 choice for dog fights?? It's because they're good at it and they're bred for it! These dogs should not be suburban pets where a child can be hurt!
Additional Details
dart: I have met one, and it bit my daughter. DANGEROUS animals!
30 minutes ago

here's the proof: http://www.dogbitelaw.com/PAGES/statisti...
28 minutes ago

Clifton's opinions are as interesting as his statistics. For example, he says, "Pit bulls and Rottweilers are accordingly dogs who not only must be handled with special precautions, but also must be regulated with special requirements appropriate to the risk they may pose to the public and other animals, if they are to be kept at all."
27 minutes ago

http://www.austininjurylaw.com/library/p...
25 minutes ago

http://www

red face i cant stand it when people hate dog breeds because of accidents. or any other reason for that matter! ugh i just needed to vent but you guys know where im comin from right? if so or if not jnst post your opinion or just post for a post to post. thanks sorry bout the rant and stuff loulou red face ( btw not trying to offend any one or sound mean in any way but man i thought this postof this lady was so mean cry)
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Remington ::Remy::, Apr 1 8:26 pm

Behavior & Training > Victoria Stilwell is CRUEL!
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Tue Mar 17, '09 7:11am PST 
i love that episode that look was funny bol!laugh out loud i have been know to counter surf too bol! i got in huge trouble when i ate the chocolate poptart off the table mom called the vet didnt give me any treats for like three days and no goin in the kitchen either so bol stains has learned no more surfing! its not good bol i havent surfed but like once in a whole year smile mommy took me to the park for good behavior so i was happy smile
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Torie, Mar 28 11:33 am

Dog Health > does everyone use flea medications??

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 3:21pm PST 
i use the frontline plus but its a skin thing and i use heartworm meds. other than that no but i live in one of those hott humid worm lovin and fleaish kina places but other than that i would not use it if i didnt have to smile ( i live in and love the carolinas smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Moses - In Loving Memory, Mar 13 10:04 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Kennel Blows Up In Pa.

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 9:28am PST 
Thats just awful cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sunny & Buster , Mar 12 4:02 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog Dies in the Iditarod

Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Thu Mar 12, '09 9:24am PST 
well i think that the iditarod is fine as long as you can take care of the dogs the right way. personally i think being a sled dog would be pretty awesome. but if you cannot keep the dogs well during the race or anyother time its not right. but thats just me and i feel sorry for the dogs.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Mar 16 6:09 pm

Raw Food Diet > Liver is Evil.
Lou-Lou- Noelle

*~ Burnin Up~*

Barked: Tue Mar 10, '09 3:47pm PST 
my dog would eat her dog food i just sat it out every 2-3 hours and left it out for 10-20 min and she finnally decided she was hungry and ate it and so now i can just mix some in with her food. hope it helps smile
[notify]
» There has since been 57 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, Mar 24 10:41 am

(Page 1 of 31: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.