Postings by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~

GO!

(Page 1 of 135: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rest In Peace, Meatball. Such a brave boy.....
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Busy sprinkling- angel dust all- day

Barked: Sat Dec 18, '10 1:51pm PST 
hughug Meatball hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Jan 11 12:15 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How long will I cry everyday and when will it get easier to be without Tyler
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 8:00am PST 
hug I am so sorry for your loss. My Angel has been gone three years and I still cry sometimes. It is hard for some people to understand, but these are our babies and it hurts when they are gone. I do not think there is a timetable for grief. You just take it one day at a time. I live alone and couldn't take how empty the place was without Angel so I adopted my Sophie 3 weeks later. I know that is not the answer for everyone but I wouldn't have made it without her. If you are not ready to adopt, maybe do something in Tyler's memory like volunteer with a rescue group or shelter...I work with Angel's rescue sometimes in her memory and it does help.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy, Jan 12 1:38 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP Rosie Bear

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 7:56am PST 
hughug Rosie hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rommel, Nov 27 3:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In Memory of Our Dog Panda. We Love You!

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Sat Nov 27, '10 7:55am PST 
hughug Panda hughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rommel, Nov 27 3:44 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > It's been 2 years since we said Good Bye!

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 11:34am PST 
hughug Puppy hughug 14 years! What a wonderful long life. I am so sorry for your loss.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Dec 7 5:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Been gone for 2 years
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 11:33am PST 
hug Skylar hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Nov 24 11:33 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye tomorrow..

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 11:32am PST 
hug Rudy hug I am so sorry for your loss. As the others said, you gave him so much in a short amount of time. He knew love in his life and that is the greatest gift.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ~Angel (RIP 11/20/07)~, Nov 24 11:32 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mourning the old, trying to love the new...

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 1:56pm PST 
I also know how you feel. I adopted my Sophie about 3 weeks after losing Angel. I catch myself telling her she is the prettiest girl ever and things like that, and instantly I remember and feel guilty and have to say, well one of the two prettiest girls ever. big grin I think it is always a good thing to give a pup a furever home, and that is a great way to honor the memory of your precious pup. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Trudy, Nov 19 5:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Rest In Peace My Sweet Baby Girl

~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 1:53pm PST 
hug Glory hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Nov 19 4:59 am

Get Well Soon > it time to let her go?
~Angel (RIP- 11/20/07)~

Barked: Wed Nov 17, '10 1:53pm PST 
I am so sorry. Honey is a beautiful girl and almost 15 years with her is such a blessing. hughug

little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jack , Nov 22 4:10 pm

(Page 1 of 135: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.