GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Contests > Breast Cancer Awareness Month Page contest
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Wed Oct 14, '09 12:03am PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

OMD!!! I am so honored to be chosen as one of the winners of this contest. Thank you so much for hosting the contest and supporting a great cause.

Congrats to all the Winners !!!!

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 1:58 pm

Plus Contests > Breast Cancer Awareness Month Page contest
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat Oct 3, '09 11:35pm PST 
wave count me in wink

*will work on my page asap*
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Oct 14 1:58 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Joey, Jake and Nari need prayers!

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat May 30, '09 10:58pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angelhappy dance

Our thoughts and prayers go out to you in this VERY difficult time.My heart hurts for you. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. RaJa Babu Always SDBH, , Jun 8 7:51 am

Plus Contests > easter page of the month contest

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 12:22am PST 
little angelWant to enter Mine
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Jeannie, Apr 16 9:53 am

Plus Contests > I WISH contest - win diamonds or rosettes

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 1:58pm PST 
little angel I wish to have more time here on earth with Mom and Dada. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by MACH, C-ATCH Bailey RN, CGCA, Apr 3 11:44 am

Plus Contests > I WISH contest - win diamonds or rosettes
LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat Mar 28, '09 1:55pm PST 
little angel I wish for one more day with Mom and Dadacry
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by MACH, C-ATCH Bailey RN, CGCA, Apr 3 11:44 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POP for Holly Golightly

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sun Mar 15, '09 4:56am PST 
wave I tagged!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by ♥ Chi-Chi ♥, Mar 31 7:19 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Pray For Lassie

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sun Feb 22, '09 6:12am PST 
cry Lassie's health is getting worse and we are devastated.She is not eating,drinking,excessive salivating ( drooling), seizure/head tremors,lethargic,vomiting blood,diarrhea (blood),ascites-abdominal fluid build up is getting bigger,edema in the hind leg,she is yellow again(jaundice).

I try to give her yogurt and water using syringe.she can't stand and walk .doctor had given her some medicine (injections) to feel a little better and IV fluids.Doctor says she will not let her stay in the clinic as she needs to be with us.

I am in tears just trying to put things in words and I can't even find the right words.The doctor had given us 2-3 days to decide. If she feels better and eat then there is a good chance that she can fight the battle.

We love our Dear Lassie.We don't want her to suffer but still I want to hope for some MIRACLE.Dear Lord bless our Lassie and give her one more chance.

Please Pray for a MIRACLE for LASSIE.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Feb 23 2:23 am

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Sat Feb 21, '09 1:24pm PST 
cry OMD! We are really worried,scared and sad for Lassie.She didn't eat a ( full meal )for almost 3 days now yesterday she had half green apple ...Today she just had one small bite of STEAK shock That's her favorite FOOD and vomited .

cry Her left hind leg is still swollen (Edema) her face is puffy and nose are very dry. Her tummy is getting bigger (Ascites) She vomited blood with mucuosy and had seizure/head tremors. eek cry she can't hardly get up but she is still trying really hard.tomorrow will be in the vets clinic early morning dogter said that lassie will probably stay at the clinic.

We have given her carafate for vomiting and also Furosemide (diuretics) for her tummy fluid build up (ascites).

crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry crycrycry

We know that you all have been praying hard for Lassie to get Better real soon.hug

Please continue to pray for Lassie to win this battlehug and also to give us strength.

We thank you for all your love and support. We love you all!
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Feb 23 2:23 am

LaSsiEϰ- 4;Angel- Loved

Doggie- Connection

Barked: Fri Feb 20, '09 11:42am PST 
cry we are very worried about Lassie today her left leg is swollen and tummy is getting bigger (Ascites) build up of fluid.

We hope and pray that Lassie will be better soon. Thank you for all your love and support.

She is having diarrhea and she vomited also but didn't eat anything except for the green apple (half).

hug we are so sad,scared and worried for our Lassie. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Feb 23 2:23 am

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.