Postings by Muffin

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > found kitten
Muffin

Muffin love- attention and- human food

Barked: Thu Oct 24, '13 6:05am PST 
I didn't know where to post? I heard a little meow cry at 1:00 in the morning in front of my door. I open my door in comes this cute lil black kitten. I am hoping I did the right thing and kept her for the night it was cold plus I hear so many scary story's of what they do to black cats especially with Halloween around the corner. I don't know much about cats but I will look for the owners after that I need ideas from cat lovers? Kitten is in a crate don't know how to let her out to do her business, can I give her weenies to eat I dont have a car and low in cash.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Kali, Oct 25 5:51 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > feeling sad, venting
Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 15, '13 7:20am PST 
addy this is everyday of all hours of the day and night . I am not saying this just to say it. I have talked to the neighbors. I was venting for a reason but every one is different on how they treat and care for their animals.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

Muffin

Barked: Tue Oct 1, '13 5:23am PST 
These people around here are mean non educated do not care. I also live alone.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

Senior Dogs > making a decision

Muffin

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 8:55am PST 
Is 7 or 8 yr considered senior? I have been saving to get her teeth worked on. I still need to make the choice of putting her under so the vets can work on her teeth. I am very scared to lose my baby.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Grace, Oct 2 4:45 pm

Muffin

Barked: Fri Sep 27, '13 8:47am PST 
Today I feel very sad . Everyday as I take my girls for a walk I watch these 2 cute little husky faces watching us from up above a small patio apartment. another case is the neighbors that have these precious no hair wrinkled dogs that I have never seen them get no love from their owner.Seen a chicken roaming these apartment. I wish I was younger hoping maybe to talk to these owners to offer walks for those beautiful huskies or the black chi that chews on a brown fence, or the white terrier that digs to escape to keep from going stir crazy,and to clean their crusted eyes,or apply protection for their bare skin and noses,or groom the poor lil white maltese that just lays there all matted watching me walking my dogs. So much more sadness I feel as I walk my dogs.Praying for all animals that suffer the ugly hearts of some people. spay and neuter.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Oct 15 12:02 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > found a dog
Muffin

Barked: Mon May 19, '08 5:06pm PST 
I am looking for the right place to put up an ad I found a white with back male think he is a maltese poodle very cute and friendly found him in salinas ca east side not tags and must have proof he belongs to you and he was very matted
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Muffin, May 19 5:06 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > CALI is still adoptable and needs your help!

Muffin

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 10:11pm PST 
Yeah! Praying this is a happy ending story!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Muffin, Jan 27 10:11 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help spread word to find a home for Bruno

Muffin

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 12:55pm PST 
Thank you for your input and Bruno is in Carmel Ca and I have gave all the info to the owner I just hope he does what is right for poor Bruno. And I might ad you are so adorable
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Muffin, Jan 25 12:55 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Help spread word to find a home for Bruno

Muffin

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 2:55pm PST 
Now I need some help on spreading the wors on Bruno who needs a Home!!!!

I recieved a call today about a rottwieller someone is getting rid of it cuz the owner is sick and son does not want it and even thinking of killing the poor thing his name is Bruno 140 lbs,.trained, comes with food leash and he is all black. I am not so good at writing my thoughts down and to spread the word. please help me! The reason my daughter in law called me is because she knows I love any living thing and I will do what I can to find Bruno a home were he will be be loved and not to someone who will abuse his strength . Thank you and any question write k? now I need help on spreading the word about Bruno
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Muffin, Jan 25 12:55 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > CALI is still adoptable and needs your help!
Muffin

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 6:55pm PST 
oh my!!! you are such a handsome guy. I loved your videos ,page I pray you find your home with the love you deserve.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Muffin, Jan 27 10:11 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.