Postings by Jaeger Meister von Laker Blue

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Puppy Place > Advice about puppy teeth?
Jaeger- Meister von- Laker Blue

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 11:48am PST 
I had the same problem...My top canine babies would not come out and the adults were coming in behind and lining up crooked so the vet yanked them out. Then two weeks later my lower canines had to be removed for same reason. the Vet said my canines were so huge that they would have never come out by themselves.puppy Mommy was happy to get them removed, so that my biting would not hurt as bad. BOL!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by NuNu {Nubert Nubinsky}, Oct 14 9:32 pm

Puppy Place > ow!! my puppy won't stop biting me!

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '07 12:05pm PST 
Wednesday, you are just a puppy and until all those puppy teeth come out you are going to bite anything and everything. the teeth that do the most damage is the fangs...Mommy was so thankful after I had to have my fangs removed then I could not bite as hard. I lost all my teeth by 6-7 months. i still like biting but it does not make the holes in everything. biting is just part of being a pup!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Coco Chanel, PAWS, Oct 13 5:56 pm

Behavior & Training > Eating everything off the floor...

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '07 2:02pm PST 
Jaeger, this is from one Jaeger to another....
I put everything I find in my mouth toolaugh out loud If it is not bolted to the ground it is in my mouth. My favorite thing I like to do now is grab anything and everything off the tables/end or coffee or bed tables. I usually dont swallow everything just shred it!!!!BOLlaugh out loud

Just the life of a puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Koji, Sep 17 5:04 pm

Puppy Place > Can a dog be NON Trainable?

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 7:57am PST 
You are a Boston terrier aren't you???? You said bulldog in your post but your page says terrier and you look like a boston terrier.
Well, if you are a boston terrier like your page says, you got a terrier and we are very strong willed. We like to do what we want and when we want too.big grin
Mommys first terrier(welsh terrier) the only thing he learned was lay down and sit. he would never stay if door was opened, or pretty much any other command. As for myself, I have been pretty good at learning things....I even stay when toldsnoopy this was a BIG surprise to mommy when she one day said stay as she walked out and I did....I also sit. As for, get down or lay down, it takes awhile for me to listen....especially at bedtime.puppy
Alll I can say is keep working with him/her and soon it will click.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bella, Sep 16 11:19 pm

Grooming > Detangler

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '07 2:20pm PST 
Great!!! Mommy is going to go out and get some tonight! I sure hope this helps with the combing out. Now if I would not be so grumpy when she does it. BOL
maybe if she gets them all out, they wont come backway to go
doubt it though.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jaeger Meister von Laker Blue, Sep 11 2:20 pm

Dog Health > American bulldog puppys ear sitting wrong

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '07 7:55am PST 
Sooo funny!
well let me tell you from mommys past experience and now her present experience from me. her late dog Ranger started out his life with the normal terrier (flap over ears) and then about 4-6 months of age one ear decided to go up and was like that for awhile and then one day the other ear went up! Why they ask? who knows. Daddy tried tiny fishing weights on them like ear rings but all I did was ding myself in the head when I shook back and forth. He tried gluing and that did not work either. Mommy did not go for any of these ideas. Ranger spent the rest of his life with satalite ears and we loved just as much. As for me, my ears were perfect, down like supposed to until now....I have one ear right now that prefers to be up. Sometimes it will fall down but not for long. Daddy thinks that mommy is doing something to us to make our ears go up, since it happened to Ranger and now me....I know it is not her because I just want to be a silly, willy, dilly dog.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Grover, Sep 13 7:56 am

Grooming > Detangler

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 12:52pm PST 
I don't know but if you find an answer mommy would love to know. I have very matty hair too and I am a major PAIN when she tries to get them out or even brush me for that matter.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jaeger Meister von Laker Blue, Sep 11 2:20 pm

Puppy Place > Tobi's First Vet Visit

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '07 12:49pm PST 
HUMMMMM...I have never heard of putting it on the back and neck area. Mommy always puts it on the back of my neck and it dries fairly fast. as for the food issue, thats what they give everyones puppy. I got that too but mommy kept me on what the breeder had me on. I am not a particular on what I get. Mommys other dog was never on any fancy named brand (pedigree) and he lived to 16 years in pretty good health. I think it is up to whatever you and your pet likes.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Diesel, Sep 10 5:38 pm

Puppy Place > am i expecting too much too soon?

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 3:08pm PST 
hang in there!
like the others have been saying...All breeds/dog are not the same. I am 8 months now and pretty well broken unless I am ignored and they dont let me out. As for chewing etc....NOT! Mommy has had to clear anything and everything off coffee table , bed tables and end tables due to me stealing. If you dont want it chewed or shredded, keep it out of reach! thats what mommy keeps telling daddy, but he never listens...the other night (4am)I grabbed his tobacco can and spread it all over the carpetlaugh out loud
Mommy woke up and was NOT very happy with either of uscry
I did not eat any of it because it really stinks and is bad for you...i just wanted to make a mess for mommysnoopy
For some reason she was NOT laughing and i was ignored for some time....
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Venninne, Sep 10 8:48 am

Behavior & Training > Why is she biting me..hard...all the time?

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 2:57pm PST 
Welcome to puppy hood!
We are not meanculing to bite and bite hard but our darn canines are the culprits. i used to run and take a leap at mommys calves while playing outside or inside to be exact and usually get a nice hold on them...she would get very angry at me. I have since had all my canines removed due to them not falling out and adults coming in wrong. Now that I dont have them I have stopped the nipping at the feet and calves constantly. I do on occasions go for daddys because he will not get after me...big grin But if I go for mommys, I get in big trouble.red face
It is just a puppy thing and they will out grow it! Just wear real think jeans....BOL!
I am 8 months now.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 7:50 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.