Postings by Deacon

GO!

Great Dane > Pet beds

Deacon

Barked: Fri Feb 22, '08 9:12am PST 
Does anyone know where you can get very large pet beds at a good price for us Danes??? way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Toby, Aug 17 10:23 am

Great Dane > What do you eat?
Deacon

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '07 12:27pm PST 
I have ate Natural Balance, Canidae, and Blue. My owners think they are all wonderful foods and my Yorkie brother has done well on all three. My stomach on the other hand could not handle any of these foods. My vet actually recommended Purina One Adult Large Breed and my owners were in shock. Well ever since I've been on it, I have been doing well. So I guess all of us danes are different! My owners learned the most expensive wasn't necessarily the best in my case!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Damian, Feb 2 11:40 am

Great Dane > What do you weigh?

Deacon

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 7:13am PST 
I'm 6 1/2 mths and weigh between 85-90 lbs! Mommy needs to update my picture!
[notify]
» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Wyatt, Sep 19 11:31 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Where do you buy cheap T-shirts?

Deacon

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '07 5:37am PST 
You can find some for a decent price at barkindogclothes.com! They have a variety or can even monogram anything you want on them including your name! Happy hunting!!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lia Fáil ♥, May 2 12:10 pm

Great Dane > How much does

Deacon

Barked: Wed Apr 11, '07 10:16am PST 
My weight is 25 lbs and I am 10 weeks old and I am a male! I'm the first dane that my mommy and daddy have owned! My daddy is curious to know if I'm an average weight!
[notify]
» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by , May 14 11:04 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.