Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > We lost our sweet Tess :(
Tessa Fenris

I'll miss you,- too, Mama.

Barked: Wed Apr 18, '12 9:40am PST 
So sorry your girl went to the Bridge. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Keira, Apr 21 9:18 am

Dogs & Travel > Moving to a different state- how does that affect your pooch?
Tessa Fenris

Barked: Tue Apr 10, '12 10:17am PST 
I went from Ohio to Michigan to New York with Tessa and she didn't actually notice, I don't think.

Good luck on your move! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Apr 26 8:03 pm

Food & Nutrition > wolves eating berries

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Mon Apr 9, '12 9:58am PST 
Tessa saw me pick a berry once and it was bird-pecked, so I gave it to her. When I turned around, she was picking her own. She also learned to snuffle out wild strawberries. They're sweet and yummy, why wouldn't they want to eat them?

Kids eat candy, so why wouldn't wolves eat berries?
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Farley, Apr 12 11:13 am

Senior Dogs > Balling up rugs?

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '12 9:56am PST 
We got used comforters to put on the floor for Tessa when she couldn't get on the couch any more, and she would 'nest' in them.
Does your girl take a nap on the bunched-up mats? Tess just bunched up her comforters to make them more comfortable for her.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Nov 17 3:24 am

Behavior & Training > long, sad, howl while sleeping?

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Thu Jan 12, '12 8:54am PST 
Tessa was not a barker, even when barked at by other dogs. Twice in her long life, though, she scared the hell out of me by giving out with a long, eerie, howl, like she was calling all her ancestors to her. Both times, she was asleep, woke herself up howling, then looked around like she had no idea what just happened.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Taichi, Jan 15 5:27 pm

Senior Dogs > losing eye sight
Tessa Fenris

Barked: Thu Dec 22, '11 7:12am PST 
Tessa went mostly deaf and mostly blind gradually, and she adapted really well. She used her nose a lot, cause there was nothing wrong with that. She knew where the door was to go out, and where the kitchen door was, to go get her dinner. The last few days, we brought her dinner to her, cause she couldn't get up easily.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Magee, Jan 2 7:46 pm

Puppy Place > Littermates. Help!

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Tue Dec 6, '11 10:23am PST 
Tessa and Eugene were littermates and they would play all the time. Sometimes it sounded like they were really trying to kill each other, but it really was just play. One day, the lady who owned their mother was over and she was watching them, and she turned to us and smiled and just said "If you didn't know better, you'd think they meant it!"
Nsw, no problem, let them play.
We have littermates again, by the way. Annie and Wicket are always wrestling and chasing each other.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tessa Fenris, Dec 6 10:23 am

Senior Dogs > Let's see your seniors....

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 10:11am PST 
I'm Tessa Fenris. I arrived at the Bridge last week, at the ripe old age of 16-1/2, after a lifetime of adventures with my Mama. I was her traveling companion for years, until my arthritis got so bad I couldn't get into the car any more and riding hurt. I was a very smart girl and I'll just play here with the rest of my family and wait for Mama to join me.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Honey-RIP, Jul 23 10:19 pm

Dog Health > What to buy to wipe his ears with?

Tessa Fenris

Barked: Sun Oct 17, '10 5:55am PST 
Drs. Foster and Smith sells an ear cleaning wipe that works really well, better than Epi-Otic. It's just a little round pad. We use them on Tessa, cause she's had a chronic yeast infection for years, and they really are great. The Epi-Otic I used to use didn't do anything to help. These do.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Oct 17 3:56 pm

Raw Food Diet > why grind it?
Tessa Fenris

Barked: Tue Aug 10, '10 8:06am PST 
Miss Tessa is 15, and last night, ate a good-sized piece of pork neck, so I'd say she's fine with bones. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tessa Fenris, Aug 10 8:06 am

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.