Postings by Domino

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Dog of the Day & Week > Pointer Pity
Domino

Stare into my- big black spot- on my back.

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 10:28am PST 
snoopyHey Pups, How yall been. I've been doing great. We had to go to my mom's dad's house for the storm and I got to play with the big dog over there. It was fun for me and I got really muddy and dirty and when mom came home she gave him a good washing. Well talk to yall later
[notify]
» There has since been 758 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Fri Jun 27, '08 2:13pm PST 
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I haven't been around in a long time, but mom been gone a while and is finally home again. Today is her and my Birthday. We share a birthday and that is so great thats she is home. I missed her so. How is everyone. I have miss yall so much to. Got so much to catch up on.
[notify]
» There has since been 868 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 10:23am PST 
Hey Everybody,
Yeah my toy makes nose and I love it. Mom is taking me for a long walk. Mom woke up feeling bad but is feeling better. Its Madi Gras down here and people are dancing and partying hard. Mom said she didn't feel like being a part of that. Mom just wants to spend the day with me. Later snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1261 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '08 2:34pm PST 
Hi Everybody,
How is everyone doing? Mom and I have been having a great time. Mom got upset with me today for barking at the Hen and upsetting it. Mom got me a toy to that looks like a turkey hahha. its great.snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1264 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '08 11:30am PST 
Hey EveryBody,
Mom said that little dog my unlce has is a Jack Russel Terrier. He is cool. Mom and my have been having a great time. She goes to the coffee shop every morning and then comes home and hangs with me and walks around playing with me. Mom is the greatest. She has been giving me lots of kisses and hugs and rubbings and baths. AAAahhhhh!snoopy Mom's dad is coming to visit. He makes mom uncomfortable a little. She says he acts like he is really important and hard to impress. I'll be there for support.Well got to go see yall later.
[notify]
» There has since been 1281 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 2:16pm PST 
Hey EveryBody,
Mom is off from work now till the 15th and I am so happy cause now we can play and mom doesn't have to worry about being anywhere for a time. Its great. Mom got me some new toy balls and a rabbit toy. I love those hunting toys. hahaha I am so happy mom is home.
Mom's unlce is going to be living right next door with that little funny dog is I love to play with. He is a lot of fun.
Later everybody.
[notify]
» There has since been 1289 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 7:25am PST 
snoopy Hey Everybody,
Mom was talking today and telling me how glad we don't live in Virginia anymore. Its snows up there and mom doesn't like the snow much cause the cold causes her bones to her and she doesn't like getting wet in the cold and I can play in it and no care for a little while but after a few mins I am ready to go inside and dry off and warm up. Haha Mom tells people she isn't made for the cold. Mom loves summer time cause its hot. Mom gave me a bath and washed away my stink. She says I smell good now But I thought I smell great before.
[notify]
» There has since been 1313 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 5:51am PST 
Hi Everybody,
How is everyone doing? My Unlce has come to stay with us. He has a little dog and he is cool just another friend to play with. Mom should be home soon. I can't wait to see her
[notify]
» There has since been 1323 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:27am PST 
Hey Everbody,
How are yall doing? Mom called and told grandma she would be home in a few days. can't wait
[notify]
» There has since been 1330 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

Domino

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 12:00pm PST 
Hey Everybody,
Hope everyone is doing great. Last night my mom got arrested for driving to fast. She got out later last night. I was with her when it happen we were on our way home when the cops got us in a unmark car out of uniforms and only guns and radios on them. Told mom to step out of the car. I was so scared and they threat to take me away from my mom and she would never be able to get me back. Mom start to cry when they said and called grandma to come pick me before the ASPC came for me and got me. I didn't like those cops and stay as far away from them as I could. Mom was so worry she turned a pale white and look at me and patted me on the head and said she would be home later. I never she mom turn so white and look so upset. Poor mom, when she got home she looked so tired and sad. She cried a little and held me. Grandma told mom that she told the cops if they were to take me from my mother would be totally heartbroken and worrired sick about me. The cops didn't care. I was so happy to see her and she was okay, not great but okay. Mom didn't sleep much though and left for work at 4am and left me with grandma. I was so tired and mom was tired but had trouble sleeping. She kept waking up and mom point got jumped. She call earlier to see how I was doing and told Grandma she wasn't coming home cause she still felt stressed out. My mom is gone to work and will be sleeping at work. Poor mom I really mom she is okay and not still worrying about all cops were telling her to scare her. I miss my mom and I know she must miss me to. I'll be waiting for her when she does decide to come home.
[notify]
» There has since been 1335 posts. Last posting by Sybil Marie, Mar 10 6:59 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.