Postings by Mia Muah! Kisses from Heaven

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Raja Babu is an Angel Now

Mia Muah! - Kisses from- Heaven

Muah!

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 6:54pm PST 
I cannot pawlieve you are gone RaJa, but I know you are in good hands at the Rainbow Bridge. I will miss you dearly though and I hope you know I have you in my thoughts and prayers.

hughug Hugs hughug

Angel RaJa Babu Always little angel

Missing you
Muah!
Mia
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Oz, Aug 29 7:47 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Mia Muah is Dog of the Week!

Muah!

Barked: Mon Mar 16, '09 6:22am PST 
cheer The greatest gift of all is the wonderful furiends that I have met here on Dogster! Thank you all so much. I think we are all blessed because we have loving homes that cherish us greatly.

Muah!

Muah!
Mia
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mia Muah! Kisses from Heaven, Mar 16 6:22 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Mia Muah is Dog of the Week!

Muah!

Barked: Fri Mar 13, '09 8:58pm PST 
cloud 9 I can't pawlieve it! Thanks for posting my sweet RaJa! We've had so much going on lately in our family that this is a true blessing. I'm overjoyed at such a wonderful honor.

Muah!!
Mia
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Mia Muah! Kisses from Heaven, Mar 16 6:22 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for Raja Babu

Muah!

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '09 9:46pm PST 
hug hug Hugs and kisses RaJa hug hug

Awww, not my sweet RaJa! Sorry to hear you are not yourself since hurting your back. I'm sending you prayers and kisses from MN

Feel better soon sweetie!

Muah!
Mia
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Jebediah, Mar 3 8:40 pm

Grooming > Great pekingese shaver?

Muah!

Barked: Mon Oct 6, '08 10:11pm PST 
We use a Oster A5 but it is a little loud. I have also heard the Andis is a quieter clipper.

For the record, our peke mix Yuki was completely shaved down after he was adopted because he was matted to the skin and full of fleas and he grew his coat back in nicely.

We also took our Chow down to 1 1/2" the last couple years of her life and by the time winter rolled around she was near full coated again. This was a necessity for her to stay cool since she had a bad heart. She didn't spend much time outside at all so trimming her down allowed the central air to keep her comfortable.

Mia
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Gretta, Oct 18 8:39 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.