GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Bulldog > What are the best things about having a bulldog?
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 11:10pm PST 
They are the FUNNIEST dogs I have ever known. I didn't know I could laugh so much until I got Dozer... holly cow!! He does the GOOFIEST things I have ever seen a dog do. I couldn't even begin to tell you all the funny things he does. Bulldogs are a real riot!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 11:10 pm

Bulldog > Food Snarfing?
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '08 11:07pm PST 
I don't think thats the technical term but do any of you do that. I eat my food so fast and don't chew at all and if I get too much I hack it up (and the really gross part... I eat it again). Is this a normal bulldog thing?... I know we always have weird questions.... big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Mar 11 8:51 am

Bulldog > bulldogs and their wrinkles

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 7:04pm PST 
My face ALWAYS stinks!! My mom and dad have to clean my wrinkles all the time... you are lucky that you don't have many wrinkles. My eyes water pretty badly so I was pretty stained on my face but the stains are gone now cuz I get my wrinkles cleaned so much. But my face still stinks
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 6 8:21 pm

Bulldog > Weight Loss

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '07 7:40pm PST 
Hey all... do you think I am too skinny now. Mom put a before and after pic up on my page. The vet says I look just fine but I just wanted more opinions
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jun 8 5:09 pm

Bulldog > bulldogs and water

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 9:52pm PST 
You all got mom worried about me swimming so guess what... mom got me a life jacket today. We are going to the ocean over Memorial Day so mom thought it would be a good idea to have one just in case. It's really cool... it's camoflauge!! Thanks for the swimming advice.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Aug 16 2:25 pm

Bulldog > Quotes about Bulldogs (or dogs in general)
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 10:38pm PST 
http://www.bulldogsonline.be/quotes.htm
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 10:46 am

Bulldog > Quotes about Bulldogs (or dogs in general)

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Wed May 16, '07 10:38pm PST 
A Bulldog without the typical roll is like a sailor without his rum...
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 10:46 am

Bulldog > Bulldog Tails

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 4:18pm PST 
We are first time bulldog owners and I was wondering... (this may be a stupid question)... are bulldogs born with those short tails or are they docked when they are pups?
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by , Mar 21 8:26 pm

Bulldog > Bulldog Prices

Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 4:15pm PST 
Dozer WAS free (we rescued him from being euthanized by his previous owner) .... but the total cost has come to a whopping $1,400 in medical bills since I got him in January and he is not even 1 yet... eek
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by , Mar 31 8:08 am

Bulldog > pooping in crate.
Dozer

Just Plowin'- Through

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 4:11pm PST 
Have you tried using Nature's Miracle or a similar product to clean the cage... maybe its the smell... he may think thats where he is supposed to go. Dozer will go in his kennel if I have to work long days and I don't get to him in time but I don't think he likes doing that.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Dec 7 9:09 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.