Postings by Ellie Mae

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dogster Railroad > \"Fifteen Legs\"
Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Sun Jul 26, '09 11:09am PST 
We are trying to find out too. It is supposed to be tonight according to Best Friends :

"The story Silva read inspired her to take a closer at the burgeoning practice of volunteer animal transport. Silva’s inquiry resulted in a documentary airing Sunday night, July 26, on PBS. Silva produced and edited the documentary, titled “Fifteen Legs.”
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Jul 26 4:35 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Pray for My sister Ellie Mae!
Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Mon Mar 9, '09 7:30am PST 
cheerdancingcheer

PoP works!!! I am expected to make a full recovery!

I was very close to going to the Rainbow Bridge last Wednesday so this is a miracle!

Thank you again everyfur!!!

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ellie Mae, Mar 9 7:30 am

Get Well Soon > Please Pray For Ellie Mae

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:52pm PST 
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Yesterday was such a hard day for my family!! First Mom did not know if I would survive (I was in shock when they brought me to the Vet), well I got over that hurdle! Then there was the issue of spinal damage and internal bleeding...made it over that hurdle! Then not being sure if I could keep my leggy. Mom was worried about that too cuz I am already handicapped and well my other leggys are not 100%.
And they saved my leggy!

AND the best news...the Dogtor told Mom that I be back to the same functioning I had before the accident! YIPEE!!! snoopy

MOM KNOWS it was the PoP and Prayers form my Dogster pals that saved me...it really was a miracle!!! She could feel the love and energy around her all day and so could I.

Thank you all so much again...we LOVE you!

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jan 8 5:21 am

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:46pm PST 
THEY SAVED MY LEGGY!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE PAWRAYERS AND POP!!! they really worked!!!

hug

Mom's eyes are all leaky!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Ellie Mae, Mar 9 7:30 am

Get Well Soon > Please Pray For Ellie Mae

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 11:33am PST 
I wanted to thank everypup for the pawrayer and PoP, all the rosettes and gifts!

Good news, I have no internal injuries, no spinal damage, and no neurological damage.

Bad news...I have a badly broken hip and leg. I am having surgery this afternoon. The dogtor is going to try hard to save it! If not i will be a tripod.

Please continue to pray, it is working!
xoxox
Ellie Mae
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jan 8 5:21 am

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 11:31am PST 
I wanted to thank everypup for the pawrayer and PoP, all the rosettes and gifts!

hug

Good news, I have no internal injuries, no spinal damage, and no neurological damage.

Bad news...I have a badly broken hip and leg. I am having surgery this afternoon. The dogtor is going to try hard to save it! If not i will be a tripod.

Please continue to pray, it is working!
xoxox
Ellie Mae

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Ellie Mae, Mar 9 7:30 am

Dogster Crushes > Fly Away Ducks Beach...

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 9:34pm PST 
Goodnight Sleepy pups, I am going to curl up in my slumber ball!shh
[notify]
» There has since been 28060 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 7 4:46 pm

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 9:27pm PST 
Congtratulations Topaz applause
[notify]
» There has since been 28072 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 7 4:46 pm

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 9:18pm PST 
There is also a dog on Dogster named Afro Ken, he is a pal of mine...it is on his page.
[notify]
» There has since been 28081 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 7 4:46 pm

Ellie Mae

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Fri Jan 12, '07 9:13pm PST 
Check out the vid...it will wake you all up!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 28088 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Feb 7 4:46 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.