Postings by Coco

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Anyone else on Comfortis?
Coco

Rub my belly- paw-leeeeze

Barked: Tue Mar 31, '09 3:34pm PST 
I just started using Comfortis on Coco because her vet stopped carrying Frontline. Something about it not fighting fleas as well as it used to. I was concerned about switching, but it sounds like most of your furbabies are doing well on it.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Aug 6 6:00 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Coolest Dog Voting Thread!!
Coco

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 1:16pm PST 
Woof Woof!! I've entered the contest as well in and would really appreciate your vote. Here's my link:

VOTE for Coco in the 4th Annual World's Coolest Dog & Cat Show

The best to everypaw!! dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by Lexy CGC, Nov 13 10:09 pm

Staffordshire Bull Terrier > Bully Awareness Day Event in Atlanta, GA

Coco

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 1:06pm PST 
Woof, Woof!!

Some of you know Saturday, October 25, 2008 is Bully Awareness Day. A small group of breed enthusiasts have come together to put on the second annual Atlanta Bully Educational Rally in Atlanta's Perkerson park on October 25, 2008 from 1:00-5:00 pm. This rally is an educational event for current pit bull owners and the general public. Despite the media hype surrounding the breed, there are good, responsible owners out there, and we're ready to set the record straight! Here's what you can expect if you attend:

- There will be a CGC (Canine Good Citizen) evaluator on hand to show people what the CGC test is like
- They will have a chat about Breed Specific Legislation and backyard breeding
- Someone will speak about true APBT conformation
- Fulton County Animal Services will have a booth
- Best Friends will have a booth
- All or Nothing Pit Bull Rescue will have a booth
- K9 Rescue League will have a booth

They ask that you PLEASE leave your personal dog at home. There will be dogs at the event, but those dogs are up for adoption or are part of a demo.

Regardless of where you are located, please choose an activity to participate in on October 25, 2008 to promote and celebrate responsible pit bull ownership. It can be a breed education rally, a dog walk & wash, a pet parade or a candle light vigil. The possibilities are endless! Regardless of the activity you choose, please sign up to participate so people in your area know and can participate and promote responsible ownership with you. Please visit the Bless the Bullys website to sign up.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Oct 17 1:06 pm

American Staffordshire Terrier > Bully Awareness Day Event in Atlanta, GA

Coco

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 1:02pm PST 
Woof, Woof!!

Some of you know Saturday, October 25, 2008 is Bully Awareness Day. A small group of breed enthusiasts have come together to put on the second annual Atlanta Bully Educational Rally in Atlanta's Perkerson park on October 25, 2008 from 1:00-5:00 pm. This rally is an educational event for current pit bull owners and the general public. Despite the media hype surrounding the breed, there are good, responsible owners out there, and we're ready to set the record straight! Here's what you can expect if you attend:

- There will be a CGC (Canine Good Citizen) evaluator on hand to show people what the CGC test is like

They ask that you PLEASE leave your personal dog at home. There will be dogs at the event, but those dogs are up for adoption or are part of a demo.

Regardless of where you are located, please choose an activity to participate in on October 25, 2008 to promote and celebrate responsible pit bull ownership. It can be a breed education rally, a dog walk & wash, a pet parade or a candle light vigil. The possibilities are endless! Regardless of the activity you choose, please sign up to participate so people in your area know and can participate and promote responsible ownership with you. Please visit the Bless the Bullys website to sign up.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Oct 17 1:02 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Bully Awareness Day Event in Atlanta, GA

Coco

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 12:58pm PST 
Woof, Woof!!

[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Oct 17 9:01 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Bully Awareness Day Event in Atlanta, GA
Coco

Barked: Fri Oct 17, '08 12:49pm PST 
Woof, Woof!!

- We'll have a chat about Breed Specific Legislation and backyard breeding

[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Oct 17 12:49 pm

Food & Nutrition > Venison and Potato

Coco

Barked: Sun Jul 20, '08 10:39am PST 
I'm eating Royal Canin's Duck and Potato because I have food allergies. My mom purchases it from PetSmart, but you have to have a prescription. Compare the vet's price and PetSmart's price -- if it's worth it and you want to stick with that brand, just get a prescription and purchase it from PetSmart.
blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Jul 25 12:53 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Online breeding communities?

Coco

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 7:11pm PST 
Kolbe and Zeppelin, I cannot add anymore to what both of you have already stated. I do, however, want to say, "Thank You!!" Thank you for being a voice for all of our pits and pit mixes still waiting for a wonderful home.
applause
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 8 10:54 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > May 2008 Doggie Events in Georgia

Coco

Barked: Sun Apr 27, '08 8:36am PST 
BOL! My mom had the wrong date for the other event, so it looks like we'll be attending PAWfest on May 10th. Maybe we'll see you there!
happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Apr 27 8:36 am

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > May 2008 Doggie Events in Georgia
Coco

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '08 2:53pm PST 
GREAT!!! My mom thought she was going to be able to attend, but she just received an invitation from a good friend inviting her to her son's graduation in Gainesville. She hasn't responded yet, because she REALLY wanted to attend PAWfest. She'll probably wind up going to the graduation.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Coco, Apr 27 8:36 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.