Postings by William

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Permission to use your dogs pictures?
William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jul 26, '10 9:36am PST 
You have my permission to use William or Shebas pictures. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Chloe, KPA-CTP, Jul 30 11:39 am

Behavior & Training > How do you juggle three dogs??
William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Tue Jul 13, '10 8:09am PST 
Oran-
Sheba and Cookie always take longer to eat than the boys who wolf down their food, so they always get their dishes put down first. And Cookie takes longer than Sheba to get to the kitchen.... so I guess that's how they ended up in that order big grin

I do always feed the cats before the dogs though..... probably because they're less patient kitty
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 14 4:18 pm

Behavior & Training > How do you juggle three dogs??

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 7:09am PST 
How does one get the qualification of "crazy dog lady"?? lol

I have 4 dogs, they all eat in their own seperate spaces in the kitchen. They have a feeding order- Sheba, Cookie, William and then Murphy. They all sit for their meals, except Cookie- I cut her some slack since she's 14 and has hip displaysia. William has to sit and wait until I release him- b/c he's a little over eager big grin

They get walked in pairs- Cookie and Murphy (who need a shorter walk) and Sheba and Willy.

I train them individually when they learn new things. After they know a command I do it together. I usually use their names in front of the command when their together, unless they all need to do something- then I just say the command.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jul 14 4:18 pm

Food & Nutrition > Pop up ad

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Sat Jul 10, '10 6:24am PST 
I concur! applause

***ARGGG! Right after I posted that I agreed, the darn add froze up my screen. It messes up the backround....
[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jul 12 1:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > Great dog food info!

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Fri Jul 9, '10 5:30pm PST 
I was surfing around checking up on this new food I started feeding my dogs-
I came across this website and thought I'd share it with my fellow dogsters. It has listed ingredients for just about every dog food, and a breakdown of the good and the bad -

http://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Quincy- FM TFE-II TDIAOV CGC, Jul 10 4:11 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Leaving pit home alone with another dog?
William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 1:56pm PST 
I think it depends on the dogs. Since your guys get rowdy over their stuff it's probably a good idea to seperate when your gone. Sheba and Willy are really close- and he gets upset when seperated from the other dogs- so everyone runs around with each other when we're out.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Carl, Sep 1 12:43 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Dumbest APBT comment you've ever heard?

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 1:12pm PST 
****all pit bulls go crazy when they reach 4 to 5 yrs old.****

I guess I better tell Willy that - he's 5yrs now- so he's about to miss his "crazy" deadline. BOL

big laugh

When I adopted Willy when he was 6mos I told Murphy's groomer that I was getting a new dog and she was like awww... what kind? I said a pitbull and she was like "OMG are you crazy?? he's going to eat Murphy!" needless to say I found a new groomer. Willy didn't eat Murphy even though Murphy will actually chew on his legs- and Willy just stands there. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Polo, Sep 2 12:13 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > Should shelters

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 12:46pm PST 
Of course shelters should adopt out pitbulls, and any other breed as long as the individual dogs are friendly. Mostly shelters do temperment tests before putting any dog up for adoption- regardless of breed. Willim wsa transfered to our local animal shelter from Philadelphia animal care and control when he was 6 mos old- and thats where we adopted him from. Our local SPCA is about 80% pitbulls b/c they deal w/ cruelty cases in the city. They recently had a fund raiser we went to and they had alot of dogs from the shelter there- all very loveable and not aggressive at all towards the other dogs. If I wasn't already at myu doggie limit I'd have taken any one of them. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Molly Bird , Jul 1 9:53 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Allergies

William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 12:39pm PST 
Could also be a food allergy if you just switched his food. Benedryl is ok to use, but a trip to the vet may at least tell you if it could be caused by food, or if it's a contact allergy. Sometimes it can be very difficult to find a cause when dogs get allergies. If it was the grass or a plant that caused the reaction, most likely it would be worse on the belly, and legs where there is the most contact area. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by William, Jun 28 12:39 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > When someone asks what kind of dog you have
William

I Pinch!!

Barked: Mon Jun 28, '10 12:33pm PST 
I always say pitbull- most of the time he's already won people over by the time someone asks- because he loves people so much. I don't really get many people that make nasty comments regarding his breed, although I have had a few say things like "Oh, he's so sweet- he must be mixed with something else. Maybe he's part lab?" Grrrr! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by , Jun 4 1:58 pm

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.