Postings by PITA ~ CGC Award

GO!

Dogster Video > Missing Videos and can't load new ones

PITA ~ CGC- Award

They call me Mr.- Pillow(but I'm a- lady)

Barked: Wed Apr 14, '10 10:34am PST 
Pita has had many adventures with Ralphy the Squirrel and other live videos of a couple of our deceased dogs. Most of them have disappeared from the Video Catalogue. Anyone have any suggestions? Also since Dogster changed video application companies, I have been unable to load our newest videos. They only go to about 70% then stop. Have tried everything short of doing a Craig Ferguson and smacking the side of the machine.shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by PITA ~ CGC Award, Apr 14 10:34 am

Food & Nutrition > Have you ever ate your dogs food
PITA ~ CGC- Award

Barked: Sat Feb 23, '08 6:36pm PST 
My daddy tasted my food a few times and THAT is why I get kibbles only for munchy purposes and other than that, dad loves to cook for me. I get plenty of Chicken breast (filet) and rice with peas and London Broil and whenever we go out to eat, I get something from the people menu! How do I do that? As a service dog, I go everywhere with my dad and you should see the funny looks we get when dad orders me calamari, or a burger from the menu and feeds me with a fork. dog
[notify]
» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Chocolate, Mar 13 3:44 pm

Puppy Place > What did Santa-Paws bring you???

PITA ~ CGC- Award

Barked: Sun Jan 6, '08 11:49am PST 
I may not be a puppy anymoreconfused BUT I like to pretend that I amsnoopy. My dads took me to the ocean where I got to play in the sand and play tag with the waves and then we went home for our Christmas dinner. Dad made me a couple of super delicious filet chicken breasts with all the trimmingseek I got treats and boxes of bisquits and a cool raincoat (for the california winters) and bestest of all, I got Bob and Jakes love!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Apple, Jan 11 2:44 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Service Animal Registry of America (SARA)

PITA ~ CGC- Award

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 3:06pm PST 
Allow us to give you the short version of these bogus registries. I have a non obvious disability as well and my dog was certified by the state of California as an Assistance Animal. Pita owns a cape and all that but doesnt use it. On the rare occasions that I do, it is when I am at an airport etc so that I don't get stopped one hundred and five thousand times. Pita has a brass tag on her leash that says she is a Service Dog. I flash that and off we go. Also, if you go to the site: www.sitstay.com you will be able for VERY CHEAP pick up a pack of cards that are wallet sized that give the essential facts that you have a service dog, what the basic laws are and an 800 number to the ADA. I hand those out like candy when confronted and inform them that now that they have been educated, the next time I will have a cop here for your $1500 fine, a lawyer for your civil law suit and the FEDS for your federal discrimination law suit. And walk away. I have in over 200 confrontations had to show the card once and they backed off. Interestingly enough it was at a Federal Government building. You would think that THEY above everyone else would be hip to the laws. I have a page called WATCHDOG on our foundation page: www.pitafoundation.org Feel free to cruise through that, get educated and if you have a beef with a company, store, etc., let us know and we will be pleased as punch to add them to our list of places that discriminate. I have found that Exposing them is the best remedy for their arrogance! Best to you....Bob & Pita
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 29 1:58 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Are YOU feeling silly?

PITA ~ CGC- Award

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 2:53pm PST 
I felt very silly a couple of days ago. If you read my diary entry about my MUD PUDDLE....OOPS! You will see what happened! I am usually a very well trained, mild mannered, quiet, calm and shy doggy....however that day I decided to work my dad's nerves and was very successful! I am proud of myself!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 10841 posts. Last posting by Mika, Tue 9:10 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.