GO!

(Page 1 of 234: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > My Birthday is in 3 WEEKS and We Need A Cake!!
Ricky

RIP Sassy! You- will be missed!- We <3 you

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '07 9:10am PST 
I'm turning two years old on September 20th, and I need a cake. But not just any ol' cake. A cake that both humans and doggies can eat. Now, I love chicken, and we've found some chicken-cake recipes online already, but if youthink about it, I doubt my mommy is going to eat a cake with a chicken-broth center and little chunks of turkey inside. So we need another plan--hopefully one that my pawrents can digest without gagging.

If you have any ideas, I'd be so happy to hear them!! We have about three weeks 'til my birthday, so please, please, please help us out!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 30 1:35 pm

Dogster Crushes > Momma is writing a teen book. Who would like to be in it? (off topic but important)
Ricky

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 8:13am PST 
OOh, any roles left for a special little Maltese named Ricky? *looks hopeful*
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by , Aug 30 4:39 pm

Skoolz Out > I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100 winner gets a rosette!

Ricky

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '07 6:53pm PST 
65!!
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Sep 8 2:48 pm

Dogster Crushes > Dogster Crushes - everyone come here!

Ricky

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 6:10pm PST 
Sadie, i cannot begin to describe how much you and your mommy both have contributed to our love of Dogster and the "old days" all the same. Though I haven't been around that often these past few months, whenever I was, you were always there to talk to. When I needed to vent off some anger or plainly someone to talk to, you were always there to listen to me and give me advice. I'm very sorry for the loss of Min--he was and forever will be a very beloved kitty and you must be very happy, despite his passing, because you have us--your friends--who will ALWAYS help you through thick and thin. Best friends fur ever... 'til the very, very end! We love you Sadie and family and hope you'll stick around with us for a long time ahead! Thanks for all the advice and care, for the shared tears and laughs, for the great times and bad, for all the fun and grief. You've truly made this a magical experience and you'll always be one of my greatest, truest, and most valuable friends!

We love you Sadie! For now and forever!

hughughughughughughughughughug
hughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 8:43 pm

Dogster Crushes > Ricky...

Ricky

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 2:35pm PST 
Chii! I can't believe you made such a caring and loving post about us! I love you too and I can't believe we are meeting soon! You are wonderful and beautiful and I cannot believe my luck getting back together with you! I love you, too! cloud 9

*Also, thanks to Murphy for showing me this thread--I haven't been to Dogster in a while and would've never seen it if he hadn't showed me!*
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 2:35 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Snobby Dogs..
Ricky

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 12:55pm PST 
Hey buddy, I voted for you! Looks like you're on your way for first place! Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 8 8:16 pm

Dogster Crushes > Daisy....

Ricky

Barked: Sun Aug 5, '07 10:45am PST 
Hey Murphy! This is so sweet! You are gonna be a real couple, just like when I meet Chii on the Cruise! Gosh... those three hours sure'll be romantic for the pups, doncha think?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 6 5:59 am

Dogster Crushes > We will miss you, Randi!

Ricky

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 5:57pm PST 
RANDI, WE'LL MISS YOU! We can't believe you're leaving! The Dogster Community will never be the same again once you leave!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 12:22 pm

Dogster Crushes > ♥ {[* There's a wedding tomorrow! *}] ♥

Ricky

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 8:34pm PST 
OMD, DIGGER! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW? AND DIDN'T TELL ME? *faints, but quickly gets up to go buy a new tux*
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Jul 5 2:24 pm

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar
Ricky

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '07 8:06pm PST 
*smiles widely and gives Chii a kiss back*

Happy Independence Day to you, too. Hopefully, we'll see each other again tomorrow!!

*skips out of the bar*
[notify]
» There has since been 25640 posts. Last posting by , May 29 6:13 pm

(Page 1 of 234: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.