GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Calling all Hershey\'s
Hogan

"YOU PLAY TO WIN- THE GAME!" - BOL!!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 31, '06 11:25am PST 
Hey guys!
I have a new friend named Hershey, he's a choc. lab/border collie mix....very handsome... Anyway, my mom wants to buy him a gift with a Hershey theme.....does anybody know if they exist? We're talkin' collars, tags...really anything. Mom can't find a thing. Thanks for your help. Rubs & licks xoxoxoxoxoxo
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 6 10:16 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > how many dogs here with your name?
Hogan

Barked: Wed May 10, '06 12:38pm PST 
Only 36 Hogans and of them only five including me are girls.
[notify]
» There has since been 577 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 10:58 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > how many dogs here with your name?

Hogan

Barked: Wed May 10, '06 12:37pm PST 
Only 36 Hogans and of them only five including me are girls.
[notify]
» There has since been 578 posts. Last posting by , Apr 8 10:58 pm

Behavior & Training > The FUNNIEST thing my dog does...

Hogan

Barked: Fri Apr 28, '06 12:45pm PST 
ooops! Double Post. Sorry!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , May 14 8:12 am

Behavior & Training > The FUNNIEST thing my dog does...

Hogan

Barked: Fri Apr 28, '06 12:43pm PST 
Hogan has this basketball with a rope attached to both ends. When I first brought it home she wanted nothing to with it. Now however, it's her favorite. What's funny is she gets hold of that rope and starts shaking it back and forth REALLY hard knocking it into her head! We're just sure she's going to give herself a concussion but she does it over and over and over. She'll run across the yard with it and trip over it then start swinging again. I just don't get it but it's hilarious!
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , May 14 8:12 am

Other Barks & Woofs > RUDE GUESTS---RUDE MEMBERS
Hogan

Barked: Fri Apr 21, '06 2:20pm PST 
AMEN SARAH & GUNNER!!!
LET'S HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!
HERE'STO HAPPY MOMS AND DADS LIKE OURS!!!!!
WE'RE SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 3:54 pm

Behavior & Training > How to stop peeing in crate?!

Hogan

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 1:31pm PST 
I am DEFINATELY no expert on any training of pups but I THINK this is pretty normal. Do you have water in the kennel? When Bailey was a pup she had a similar problem until we took her water out of the kennel during the day. It was one of those hanging water bottles and our Vet thought it might've become a game to drink out of it then she obviuosly couldn't hold it all day. The other thing I was taught was that in the kennel, there should be a "bed area" and a papered area and as long as they don't wet their bed (they shouldn't want to) it was fine and eventually they will learn to hold it.
Hope this helped some.
You also might want to mention this to your Vet next time you visit. Your baby might have a bladder infection?
Bailey and Hogan's Mom
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 2:53 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > RUDE GUESTS---RUDE MEMBERS

Hogan

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 1:12pm PST 
I'm not very computer savy and this is basically one of the few sites I visit on a regular basis. One of the reasons I joined Dogster was the friendliness of the posters. Some of the othe dog sites out there (doggie bag forums for one) are really nasty. Not happy people post there! I hope Dogster stays basically a happy place to be. We're all dog lovers after all and this is a wonderful opportunity to share our love of our babies and get support. (Picture my right hand raised ) " My name is Lorraine, and I'm addicted to my babies"
This is definately the place to be for this addiction!
I can offer a suggestion for those of us who don't yet have digital cameras...When I get my 35mm pics. developed I get the kodak disc too. Then I can load and edit pics and upload them to my site, order prints etc.
Hope this helps some.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 21 3:54 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Just When I Think I Have Them Figured Out...

Hogan

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 1:02pm PST 
TOOO CUTE!!!They are definately a puzzle! lol!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 20 2:13 pm

Behavior & Training > Dog psychology
Hogan

Barked: Thu Apr 20, '06 11:41am PST 
My husband, who gets home before me, has told me that in the last week or so Hogan has been going to the garage door about five min. before I get home and whinning, waiting for me no matter what is going on at home. Bailey never did this. It sure makes me wonder.

As far as revenge goes...I have a friend who's dog used to eat the zippers out of my friend's husband's pants or shorts if he went out drinking BOL
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 20 7:34 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.