Barked: Thu May 9, '13 8:52am PST 
Thanks Tiller and i know she was thinking that big laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe ♥ CGC, May 9 8:52 am

Behavior & Training > Bit of a Brag!
Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Wed May 8, '13 8:47pm PST 
Well i signed up for a Rally class with Kashmir but she couldnt physically do it. It was to stressful on her back and knees with her arthritis. I asked the teacher and they approved me switching dogs and using Zoe. I had some reservations about using her as she is 10 and her sight is starting to go. Well long story short, she loved it! I actually taught her to go to a target and she picked it up in 2 mins!! happy dancehappy dance I am so proud of my old girl...you really can teach an old dog new tricks!! cheer She light up when we were working in class!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zoe ♥ CGC, May 9 8:52 am

Dog Health > Going Blind?

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Mon Apr 15, '13 7:35am PST 
Thanks for all the good advice! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Apr 15 11:51 am

Dog Health > Going Blind?

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 4:09pm PST 
Zoe is now 10 years old and everyone tells us that for a Boxer were lucky she's alive; as they dont live long. Well I have had a feeling that she has been going blind for awhile now. She will all of a sudden walk into things or not see them I guess? She does belong to my mom and had her vet check up not that long ago for her shots and her stitches removed from a cyst that ruptured. Well anyway the vet said she checked up fine but my mom probably didnt have her eyes checked all that great. How can we accommodate for her going blind?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Apr 15 11:51 am

Behavior & Training > How does your dog use you?

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '12 1:02pm PST 
Food of course lol. Zoe especially when i get home from school later at night. She will stare and follow me or sit in front of me. She knows that i put canned food in her dry food or it will sit there all night as she refuses to eat it.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Hucky and Ringo, Dec 10 8:43 am

Senior Dogs > Anticipatory Grief...
Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Sun Sep 9, '12 6:27pm PST 
We also go through this as well. Our Zoe will be also be 10 this December. Just thinkin of life without that quirky dog makes me want to cry. Because i know she is older I let her get away with alot more she should. red face She can come on the couch when the parents are not home and i feed her people food when they are not here also, and she sleeps on the bed with me. laugh out loud But i try to enjoy her as much as i can and do special outings with her once in awhile. I would say enjoy your girl and love her up!!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Maggie (I'm Moms Angel Now), Nov 4 7:53 am

Behavior & Training > Does anyone else's dog hate rain?

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 6:42pm PST 
Zoe hates the rain, we literally have to push her outside to potty. She will stand on the deck and try and to get back inside. We have to yell through the door goo potty!!! But she wont she will hightail it back inside.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Augusta, CGC, RN, Sep 9 3:48 pm

Behavior & Training > fearful of ear cleaner

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 6:24pm PST 
I have the same problem with Zoe. Except of being afraid of it she didnt like the feeling of the alcohol in her ears as they are sensitive. You could try an alcohol free cleaner.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zoe ♥ CGC, Jul 16 6:24 pm

Behavior & Training > You would think they'd learn some things on their own, but no...

Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 5:23am PST 
Thats why i walk my 2 seperate. When they see an amimal like a bunny or a bird, Zoe will fling herself toward it then Kashmir is short to follow which=me with no arm socket left. laugh out loud At least when their seperate, i can control them better alone, especially Zoe. For being a smaller Boxer she is really strong.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Ace, Jul 18 12:32 pm

Behavior & Training > Lola ugly and scary???
Zoe ♥- CGC

Queen of the- Couch

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 4:55am PST 
Dont worry Lola i think you are beautiful cloud 9 I get the same reaction with Zoe. People see her coming and cross the street or try and avoid her like the plague. I dont get it, I think she is cute but thats just me. Its funny because she would rather lick you to death big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Moose, Jul 16 8:25 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.