Postings by Mrs. Trudy

GO!

(Page 1 of 83: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Does anyone else's dog use the "Cone of Shame" as a lethal weapon?
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Thu Oct 17, '13 5:56am PST 
I was like that when I wore a cone. I just bulldozed my way every where. Mom says I had no sense with that cone of shame on laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Oct 21 5:49 pm

Dog Health > Post surgical stomach upset
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Mon Jun 10, '13 5:58pm PST 
My Trudy will whine and pace a bit for about 24 hours...the first 12-18 seem to be the worse when she comes out of the anesthesia. We were told not to feed her much either. We did feed a little bit of rice and chicken...just a little and then the next day she ate her normal breakfast. she still whined a little bit in the morning but it was better.

Libby is whining because she's feeling off...she knows something isn't right. It isn't necessarily stomach upset, but if you come out of anesthesia (if you have experienced it before), you know you feel woozy, drowsy. She should feel better in the morning. If not, give the vet a call but you should see improvement. Libby sounds exactly like Trudy. She was restless...whined...laid down for a bit. whined...and so on. Hang in there way to gohug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Jun 13 4:08 am

Dog Health > How to give a dog Benadryl

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 5:28am PST 
yeah we have used the pill pockets. I also get a little can food in my meal so mom just puts pills in a small spoonful and hands feeds it to me. and Mia, can I say you are adorable cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daisy Mae, May 4 6:53 am

Dog Health > ear licking

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Thu Apr 18, '13 6:10am PST 
interesting...my beagle sister cleans my ears every day and i am the only one of three beagles who has never had an ear infection in our family. In fact the vet comments on how clean my ears are shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mrs. Trudy , Apr 18 6:10 am

Dog Health > Vomiting bile at consistent times?

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 7:27am PST 
I was going to suggest the same thing as Jake. I get like that late in the afternoon and will get an upset tummy if I don't have a little snack. By having a few biscuits, it seems to settle my tummy and now I do fine way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 13 1:10 am

Food & Nutrition > Switched to Taste Of The Wild :)
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 5:47pm PST 
I was changed to Taste of the Wild a few years ago. I had been eating Nutro dog food. Switching over was really easy and I really enjoyed the food. I think it was the High Prarie food. I noticed my coat became softer and less course. My bowel movements were more normal too. I did end up changing to wellness reduced fat because I needed to be on a diet and I found that the wellness helped me manage my weight. But I did love TOTW!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Rosey Belle Stewart, Feb 17 10:30 am

Dog Health > Doggy teeth brushing?

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 5:16am PST 
YOu may want to have a vet look at her teeth. It's possible she is having problems that you can't see. my breath was pretty darn bad until I had a teeth cleaning and it improved quite a bit. Mom now brushes couple of times a week and as long as she's consistent, it helps with my breath way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Mika, Nov 11 8:03 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > ADOPT/RESCUE 2012 CONTEST FINAL ANNOUCEMENT! SO EXCITED FUR EVERYFUR!

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 4:10am PST 
Just a quick update...a couple of the donors have asked about sending your donations. River is working on it and you should be receiving something by pmail very soon. Thanks for your patience! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 1 8:37 pm

Plus Contests > ADOPT/RESCUE 2012 CONTEST FINAL ANNOUCEMENT! SO EXCITED FUR EVERYFUR!

Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 4:09am PST 
Just a quick update...a couple of the donors have asked about sending your donations. River is working on it and you should be receiving something by pmail very soon. Thanks for your patience! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dogster Dog, Aug 29 11:36 am

Plus Contests > ADOPT/RESCUE 2012 CONTEST FINAL ANNOUCEMENT! SO EXCITED FUR EVERYFUR!
Mrs. Trudy

No Snoop Left- Behind

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 12:59pm PST 
Houndy, I can't tell you how much your story touched all of us. I think if any of us had read your story, we would have lined up to adopt you laugh out loud Amazing. You just touched my heart Houndy and can you do me a favor? Give your family a big hug for us. They are amazing too big grinhug

and Idgie..you too. You won your human over and the details you gave were amazing. The trust you gave your human. It's like you just knew they were the ONE. Just loved your story too.

I really do encourage you guys...if you haven't, please take the time to read the stories. They were reallllly good this year flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Dogster Dog, Aug 29 11:36 am

(Page 1 of 83: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.