GO!

(Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > POtP fur our Furriend, Nugget
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 3:54pm PST 
It's been a tough day. I keep looking for Nugget, and Duke is very depressed.
Mommy has done her best to make things feel normal, we catch her crying though. She went to do laundry and had a crying fit, she had to wash the jeans she wore with Nugget on Thursday, the vet appointment he had. So, she's trying though. I keep licking her and when she lays down to cry, Duke is really good. He crawls up onto her pillow and laws his head on hers.
We're trying our best to be brave, but Nugget was our pack leader in so many ways that we're just having a hard time is all....
Thanks to everyone for the support. Nugget would love his page, he misses us we know.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 4:57 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POtP fur our Furriend, Nugget
Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sun Jul 11, '10 7:09am PST 
POTP stands for Power of the Paw. It's when us dogsters try with all our heart, and paws, to pull for another pet....
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jul 19 4:57 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Hope for Daisy Mae, and the boys too

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Wed Oct 21, '09 6:30pm PST 
I'm, errrr, sore.
A bit pink and puffy so mom is keeping an eye on it.
Check this out.
Mommy spends almost every second with ME!
I'm either on my pillow or in mom's or even dad's lap. This rocks!!
Now if I could just drag it across the carpet a few times I think it would feel a lot better.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:30 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Tue Oct 20, '09 10:45am PST 
It was a long night but she is still on pain meds and so sleeping pretty ok with my watchful eye. Going to be a long few days or couple of weeks I guess.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:30 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Mon Oct 19, '09 6:29pm PST 
Hi we are home.
Daisy has about 20 stitches in her tah tah. We're calling it a tah tah tuck~
She is on pain meds but we can tell when they are wearing of, she grunts a lot. Otherwise she is doing as well as can be expected and even going potty.
The next few days will be the worse, and we are very hopeful that this will resolve her issues.
And the boys are doing great after their dentals~
Thanks for all the good thoughts~
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:30 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '09 12:13pm PST 
Mom here.
Nugget, Daisy Mae and Duke will all get dentals on Monday. Daisy was not going to get one but then we decided to do a surgery on her to try and prevent future bladder stones, infections and other pee pee problems.
We're not nervous about the boys because they are so very healthy but we are of coarse a tad worried about Daisy.
Good news is the vet will keep them all int he same kennel he said clear up until Daisy goes under so she does not stress.
Shannon and I will remain there in the city (an hour away from our home) in case we need to get to them fast.
Please send healthy vibes their way on Monday morning, the 19th?
Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Oct 21 6:30 pm

Raw Food Diet > How to know when to stop.....

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 6:01pm PST 
Yes I loaded the spread sheet and will go back for a second try after her surgery, once her stitches are out. I think I was not feeding enough in the raw then. She gets much more in the bravo we noticed tonight so something I was doing was off. And we will continue with the raw chicken neck as their before bed snack.........I am going to figure it out, I just think I Picked a bad time to do it. Kind of set myself up.....
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 12 6:06 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 2:08pm PST 
We're putting them on Bravo again until after her surgery when I feel less uptight.
Where can I look to learn in easy terms what to feed them and how often?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 12 6:06 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 7:09am PST 
When we fed Bravo Daisy was still a tad itchy and Duke didn't do well on it, he had really bad juicy burps and the one time he had that before, when he was younger it went into a down hill spiral and we almost lost him.
But when we fed Bravo to Daisy and Nugget we did chicken, turkey and beef. We added Dr. Harveys supplement as well as pro/prebiotic and virgin coconut oil.
Daisy also got vitamin c and some other stuff for her uti's............... then once or twice a week we gave them all a chicken neck.....
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Oct 12 6:06 pm

Daisy Mae

daisybarkett.com

Barked: Sun Oct 11, '09 4:47pm PST 
Ok maybe I am just in way over my head. I had no idea I had to measure out so many things daily and I have no idea where to find that list of stuff, the second part of the spread sheet. I thought this would be easier then that all looks. I mean, not easy but not so complicated too.
My husband and I do not cook or anything so maybe that is why it looks so confusing. Maybe I should just put them back on a pre mix ???? That way I know they are getting all that they need?
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Oct 12 6:06 pm

(Page 1 of 67: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.