Postings by Hannibull Barka

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

French Bulldog > French Bulldog rescue Basket Raffle is Here!
Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Sat Mar 14, '09 11:14am PST 
cheer ANNOUNCING FBRN'S 4TH ANNUAL
EASTER BASKET RAFFLE! cheer

The French Bulldog Rescue Network is once again raffling off some amazing baskets stuffed full of gifts for you and your pampered pooch!

There are lots of baskets to choose from – something for everyone!
Raffle starts March 13th and ends March 27th at 9pm EDT.

Visit our website!

http://www.frenchbulldogrescue.org

**DETAILS FOR THE RAFFLE WILL BE POSTED ON THE SITE ON OR AROUND MARCH 13TH – PLEASE CHECK BY OFTEN!**

Tickets are only $5 each or 5/$20!

Don't miss out!!

All proceeds to benefit French Bulldogs in French Bulldog Rescue Network's care. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hannibull Barka, Mar 14 11:14 am

French Bulldog > Do Frenchies 'slobber' a lot?
Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Sat Nov 8, '08 5:33pm PST 
Most Frenchies rarely drool. However, if you take Clementine to the dog park or anywhere where there are lots of smells, she's been known to get a drool string or two. And if our mom takes out a watermelon to slice, me and Clem get a little drippy around the jowls. Nothing like a Bulldog or Mastiff though.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 9:40 am

French Bulldog > Scratching

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Thu Jun 26, '08 5:35am PST 
If the scratching is excessive, I would consult a vet. Allergies can be contact, inhalant or food related and the symptoms can vary from watery eyes, to paw licking or biting, to scratching, ears, sides, chest wherever, and butt scooting. Allergies can be one of the most frustrating things to deal with since there can be so many sources. If you noticed the scratching coincided with a change in food, that is a starting point. Is there a new ingredient in the new food? Also keep in mind that dogs can beome allergic to something they have been around or been eating, over time.
My Frenchies can't have grains or they get itchy. They also experience some seasonal allergies when the pollen count is high which we deal with by rinsing (no rubbing and no shampoos) with cool water whenever they come in from outside. Good luck, I hope you pinpoint the problem because it is miserable to be itchy.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Schmoop Dawg, Jun 26 8:11 am

French Bulldog > Looking for Frenchie Stud!

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '07 2:27pm PST 
Advertising for a stud against the Forum guidelines.
We do not allow postings offering or alluding to the sale of any animals or breeding services.
At the top of the page you can read Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites
Please respect the rules.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Jul 22 2:46 pm

French Bulldog > Frenchie Food

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '07 1:19pm PST 
Me and Clementine eat a raw diet of meat/organs/bones/green tripe/fish oil/a little veggies (no carrots for me, no spinach for Clem)/ plain yogurt or kefir. And some fish or eggs every once in a whiledancing Mom had a Bulldog before with allergies and after dealing with her she said she will never try to figure which of the many ingredients in a processed food are the culprit so us Frenchies only get whole, fresh food, that way she knows exactly what the problem is if one crops up (i.e. carrots and sardines out for me frown , spinach and lamb mess with Clem) We have great stools (whatever that means) and Mom only has to do pick ups once or twice a day and we are the rare Bullies that do not have smelly gas (except when Dad slips us some of his McDonald's food) then the farts are dead giveaways that we ate something we weren't supposed to.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Rocco, Jul 12 11:23 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Tip Game!
Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Fri Jul 21, '06 8:05pm PST 
I gotta bump this cause I reference it all the time and half the new questions that get posted are answered in this thread- sheesh!
[notify]
» There has since been 190 posts. Last posting by Jessi -in my heart forever-, May 23 3:59 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > What breeds have you been mistaken for?

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Mon Jul 17, '06 9:22pm PST 
Boxer- I'm French not German
Pug- pleeeease
Pug/Beagle- Definitely not
Boxer/Bulldog- uh...no
Mastiff- 8 week old Mastiff maybe
Bullmastiff- cool
Doberman- wha?
[notify]
» There has since been 115 posts. Last posting by Mika MADC, MJDC, AG.N.J., A.G., Sep 24 9:26 am

Dogster Crushes > Who is ur dogster CRUSH?

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Sat Jul 15, '06 10:23am PST 
I would not want to hurt any of my female admirers feelings by posting just one name- you are all beautiful, ladies- and that special somepup- she knows who she is wink
[notify]
» There has since been 67 posts. Last posting by *~*Abby*~* (RIP 2004-2012), Jul 29 6:26 am

Dogs & Travel > Seat Leveler???

Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Mon Jul 3, '06 3:54pm PST 
We have snoozer bed Lookout carseats but the company also sells a seat bench that could work for you.
http://www.snoozer-dog-beds.com/dogcarseats.htm
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Samuel Jacob (4/1/97-4/4/08), Jul 5 9:00 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Tip Game!
Hannibull- Barka

Obey the- Frenchie

Barked: Wed Jun 28, '06 6:52pm PST 
Cool, thanks Mrs. No. I'm using IE but I found a thread after I posted that said anti-virus software may be preventing the cursor from appearing. Oh well. I'll keep playing with it. Thanks for all these great tips and for thinking of starting a thread like this so we could find them all in one place- what a smart dog you are!
[notify]
» There has since been 212 posts. Last posting by Jessi -in my heart forever-, May 23 3:59 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.