GO!

(Page 1 of 36: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Get a pawesome picture done here!
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:53pm PST 
What program are you using to make these photos?!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 4:53 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Are any of your doggies obsessed with tennis balls?
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Tue Jan 18, '11 4:51pm PST 
Miyah loves any toy but Tajah will get possessive over balls and chew on them until she pops them so we don't leave them out for them anymore. If Miyah has a ball, Tajah will fight her for it and snap if Miyah tries to take it back..so we have to take it away!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 23 7:21 pm

Behavior & Training > What would your dog do?

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:14pm PST 
I think Tajah would stay right by my side until someone came near. However, I think she would be very cautious over who she would let touch her daddy..she's VERY protective of him~
Miyah (lab) on the other hand,I think she would run to get help but not run far..I think she would be very sad and depressed..she always is if she knows either myself or her daddy are having a bad day and they both stay by our sides until we laugh(at them..they always find a way to make us laugh!)
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jan 18 10:03 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Choosing A Breed For The Wrong Reason.

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Jan 16, '11 6:11pm PST 
My daddy did lots of research of Blue Heelers before he got me and he was still in a surprise as I got older~But he is not disappointed! Miyah(chocolate lab) on the other hand, they didn't do much research on but that's because they've known several people/talked to several people who had labs and they say they are not one big disappointed either..Momma absolutely LOVES her personality and me on the other hand, I think she's too hyper and much of a puppy for me..but the heeler that I am, i just snarl quick and she'll leave me alone...for a minutesmile
[notify]
» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 9:37 am

Australian Cattle Dog > What kind of activty do you all do with your ACD?

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:26pm PST 
I am really good at agility(when I want to be..I can be stubborn..like any ACD) and I LOVE playing ball..I chew on the ball until it pops actually...and I love to run and play catch. Alot of ACD"s like frisbee too..I've just never really played it that much.
I do have to admit though..I'm kinda different than most ACD's..I have a bit of divaness in me and just enjoy laying around on the couch along side of daddy watching tv too...
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Oct 29 5:51 am

Australian Cattle Dog > will he forget about me?
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Fri Mar 6, '09 7:23pm PST 
I don't think you have anything to worry about. Daddy got me when I was just a baby..although he still lived with my gpa and gma, he was the one that taught me everything, worked with me everyday and I bonded with him the most. Then daddy had to move away for two years of college. He would come home every couple of weeks and gpa actually enrolled me in agility and several other classes but if daddy was home, I was devoted to HIM! Then, when daddy graduated and we were getting ready to move away, it was like I just knew it was my time to go with! I now live with my momma and daddy and although I still love and have a bonding relationship with my gpa, I am still 150% devoted to my daddy!!

So, I don't think you have anything to worry about..cattle dogs attache themselves to someone and remember them for a lifetime!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 1:47 am

Australian Cattle Dog > HI! Im a first time blue heeler owner!

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Nov 9, '08 7:51pm PST 
Well, first off...congrats on getting an ACD..second of all..you should of done your research beforehand because we can be a handful.
With that said, please don't be discouraged...although we require alot of attention(but what pup doesn't?) and exersize, the love and companionship we give back is well worth it!
We always tell owners that you need to stay two steps ahead of us. What I mean by that is that we are so smart and quick-witted that you need to keep us busy and occupied so we don't get into trouble. We play ball, run, walk and now that we have another pup in the house, Tajah gets plenty of running around. However, I have an attitude with anything that has to do with daddies' stuff. I mean, first of all, I protect him when he sleeps(I growl at momma when she wakes him up or even touches him) I protect his clothing and shoes..I will warn momma by mouthing her hand if she tries to pick up his clothes or shoes when I'm protecting them. I'm just very dedicated to protecting daddy and his things. I'm very devoted to him!

But please..don't let any of this discourage you..like we said earlier..we can be alot of work but we're very devoted to our owners and will never let you down!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 21 4:32 pm

Dog Health > I am in desperate need of help w/ my dog

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 8:50pm PST 
I am not much help for you but I just wanted to stop by and hope that you definately get some help..poor pup...I can only imagine how your tummy feels with what's all going on. Can someone else help with some information???
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 15 12:42 pm

Dog Health > Diabetes

Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '08 8:42pm PST 
None of the pups in our family had diabetes but momma (our human momma) and our kitty brother did too. His name was Stinky and he was in a couple diabetic groups here on Dogster and Catser. He was even in a group for dogs and cats and the other pets on there are VERY helpful..they will suggest blogs and sites to read for more info...I suggest you check them out..I'll try to channel Stinky from the other side of the bridge to send you some invites but there's probably other groups on here that can help you too! It's alot of info to deal with but once you get your diabetes under control..you will live a happy life! Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 17 7:51 pm

Australian Cattle Dog > cattle dog in the city?
Tajah

Wanna play ball?

Barked: Wed Jul 23, '08 9:29pm PST 
I live in the city and I have no problem...although I've never been on a farm other than before daddy got me. I am more of a Diva momma says..I don't like heat or cold, I like to sleep on the bed or I cry all night, I have certain spots I lay around in the house and such BUT I do like to roll in grass on a hot summer day....

However, like many already said..cattle dogs have lots of energy and need excercise to keep stimulated. It takes alot of consistancy to keep us from "outsmarting" humans!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 23 9:29 pm

(Page 1 of 36: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.