Postings by Rocky 1997 - 2010

GO!

(Page 1 of 201: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '14 2:18am PST 
Morning all, rainbowrainbow Rocky Angel rainbowrainbow 4 years today we let you go to run free. Missing you always. Tom said that Sarge had his nose right up to the 2 pictures of Rocky yesterday. You never forget all the good times that you have with your dearest angels.

Hoping that your wrist is better, Anniemom. Sometimes it doesn't take much to aggravate a joint. Can imagine your lovely neighborhood and would want to be near the water, too. Did Jim reschedule his dental appoiuntment?

Flickamom, glad you had your sweet friend there to visit. The pictures were lovely and she truly bonded with Flicka and Lucas! So nice you could have that time together.

Tom's dermatologist appt. was good. He sees the doctor who only sees those who have had cancerous growths. There is another doctor, who I see. The area where the cancer returned on his temple 2 times, is clear. The doctor is leaving the moles alone, said to tell me to 'cherish them' and not to worry.

So glad to see Jim Kelly putting a puzzle together with his long time friend and teammate, Thurman Thomas. He is in Buffalo's prayers, a good man who has done so much for our city.

Have a hair appt. much needed today. Supposed to be getting warmer, and maybe this snow will all melt. Sure looks like mountains in the parking lots.

Have a good day, all wave
[notify]
» There has since been 678 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:24 pm

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Mar 19, '14 3:26pm PST 
We are so very sorry to read of dear Maddy, precious baby, on angels wings safe journey to the Rainbow Bridge. It is not an easy decision and it sounds like she was in some discomfort and that is never good. I remember with Rocky, and know that he should have gone gently before he did, I will know, hopefully, to think of the dear ones and not my own selfish thoughts to keep them with me as long as possible. What was the little horse's name of your family who passed a few years ago, I can't remember, but I remember the time.

hughughughug Maddy hughughughug

You are loved and held close by many family and friends. Our prayers are with your family and much love. flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 706 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:24 pm

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Tue Jul 30, '13 10:59am PST 
Good news for Ernie and Burt way to go and we love hearing what is new with them and family!

Anniemom, crockpot sounds yummy - what did you use, Chicken breasts? Always on the lookout for a good recipe.

Flickamom, hope you are better today, arthritus is such a terrible thing, just drains.

I guess I overdid the gym the other day, shoulder is not doing great, so maybe will stick to trekking this Sat. Last night, my running group was nice, received a Camelback bottle filled with mini Luna Bars for good attendance snoopy Son Ton was over with 3 dogs - C - in Cleveland, so I threw a salad together and sloppy joe and he was happy.

Rob is cooking tonight for all of us - he gets that way occasionally, so I am on my way to let the doggies out at T & C's house - he is golfing after work.

My mailman just said he will retire in Sept. - he is a wonderful man, but 33 years is long enough in the cold, he said, and plans to go to Florida part of the year.

Well, my old friend, Bingo, will become an Angel today, I posted his information in the forums under Rio's thread. He hurt his leg and it was never right and they couldn't afford the money for all the xrays and tests, to see what was wrong, ACL, something broken, then his hips were bad. He was a foster, his page is very heartfelt how they brought him in their lives.

Hugs to all - finally got a card off to SS Mom and DarlaMae this morning. Dentist in the morning - for joy, missing some tooth off the back and don't want to let it wait.
[notify]
» There has since been 1709 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:24 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sweet Annie is now an Angel

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Mon Jul 1, '13 2:31pm PST 
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel Annie has her beautiful Angel Wings little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jul 2 8:57 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sweet Annie is now an Angel

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Jun 30, '13 4:43pm PST 
A beautiful girl made her safe journey to the Rainbow Bridge this afternoon, our sweet friend to so many,

Annie http://www.dogster.com/dogs/1203068

hughughughughughughughughug|: |hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by The Boys, Jul 2 8:57 pm

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Apr 3, '13 3:08am PST 
What it is really like at the Rainbow Bridge

I thought you will like this from the PCPD Group, Jake posted it on Rainbow Bridge Day.

http://www.angelbluemist.com/castle.html

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/a/ |little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel|/little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 2526 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 6:24 pm

What I Love About Dogster > You Have Received a Comment - VIRUS?????

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Nov 9, '12 4:52am PST 
We have been receiving comments such as you are for over a month, possibly staring in early October. TDogster Watchdogs are excellent about removing the Spam, as it is different names posting it - 2 of the comments were scary - "hello, goodbye now" - and that freaked us. Watchdog emails us - we copy the diary entries and send back to them and they delete.

Nothing, no website, is safe from Spam - and having things 'invade' a private place, for lack of a better phrase, unfortunately.

Sadly, it is on Rocky, our precious Angel's page, and that gives us a chill.

Dogster has been wonderful in trying to get this under control way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Rocky 1997 - 2010, Nov 9 4:52 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Prince M is in Critical Condition

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 2:33pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug Prince M Love Rocky, Angel, Sarge and Abby
[notify]
» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by Prince Mungo's Memorial, Jun 25 8:36 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Sad Day

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 4:58am PST 
hughughughughughug sweet Lennox hughughughughughug we are saddened by all that went on and for your family, a heartbreak for them every day. Bless you always, you will be in many hearts and there are those who are fighting hard to avenge what has happened to you. Rocky will hold you close and so many of your friends that will keep you safe, running without fear and with those who love you so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Jul 18 7:37 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beautiful Lexey died this morning.......
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '12 2:16pm PST 
Dearest Lexey, you and your family were some of our first friends on Dogster. We are so very sorry to read this, dear one, and pray that memories will ease some of the pain in time. You will always be in our hearts, bless you always.

Sarge, Rocky, our angel and Abby
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Jul 9 2:52 pm

(Page 1 of 201: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.