GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Dachshund > Dachshunds and Agility?
Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '07 9:59pm PST 
Please wait to start any serious agility training until you are a year or so old. That means full height/full size obstacles and jumps are off limits for 'babies'. I didn't start agility at all until 16 months old but already had my CGC at just about a year old and was in obedience classes early on. You will be building that teamwork in flat work while your body is maturing. Being a miniature Dachs, you might want to consider running in Preferred classes where you would jump 4". I am a tiny girl - 7 lbs - and I have always run in Preferred. I had my open standard preferred title and my excellent jumpers preferred titles by the time I was 4 1/2 so there is no need to rush! Good luck and have fun!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 10 9:36 am

Food & Nutrition > What will you eat on Thanksgiving?
Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Wed Nov 22, '06 4:17pm PST 
What will I eat? Duh...more like what wouldn't I eat. I'll eat anything and everything I can get my little paws on - and I expect all the rest of you Dogsters to do the same, OK?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 25 10:16 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Finish this Sentence: My dog is so pampered that....

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Fri Nov 3, '06 4:24pm PST 
I sometimes am allowed to sit ON THE KITCHEN TABLE during my family's meals...I *am* very obedient and do a 'sit-stay'. Actual photographic evidence in my photo album!
[notify]
» There has since been 79 posts. Last posting by , Nov 26 4:11 pm

Sports & Agility > I'm a little guy

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Thu Oct 12, '06 1:00pm PST 
Hi Louie,
You're pretty big compared to me - I'm a little under 7 pounds. Us little dogs do just fine in lots of sports. I do agility, obedience, rally, tracking, field trials, and I even love lure coursing. Even if you never compete, training and practicing in any of the above are good workouts for you and your mom.
Gidget
[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 9:59 am

Behavior & Training > How big is your doggy bed mate?

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Wed Sep 20, '06 5:31am PST 
There are four of us in bed with Mom - used to be three. Mom actually was called by a newspaper reporter writing an article about people who sleep with their dogs and we were in the paper. The story was picked up by other papers and we heard from people in several areas of the country who saw it. Here it is:

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=282913

When the reporter called Mom's first reaction was to just laugh - I mean, she thought "Who's been peeking in our bedroom window?" But it turned out to be a fun experience, even the photo shoot in our bedroom. The paper's photographer turned out to be from just down our block.
(One 'oops' though: the reporter called me 'Ginger')
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Oct 30 6:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One Last Thing We Can Do
Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Tue Sep 12, '06 11:11am PST 
Woo hoo! I voted again...
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 4:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Casper\'s Family Thanks You!

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Mon Sep 11, '06 9:25am PST 
We are SO sorry for your loss. You did indeed give him a graceful passing and happiness until the very end. What a lucky boy he was to have found you to be his forever family.
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Sep 13 8:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > One Last Thing We Can Do

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Fri Sep 8, '06 3:02pm PST 
I voted....what a darling girl!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Sep 24 4:02 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > How do you catch a stray on the road?

Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 3:06pm PST 
Mom just caught a stray last night - but not in traffic thank goodness! Luckily this girl had a license tag and rabies tag. Even though it was 'after hours' she was able to track down the owner after about 20 phone calls.
Yes, definitely a slip type leash in the glove compartment at all times! Mom has even used that to corral a stray goat!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 31 11:58 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Happy Birthday to me!!!
Gidget

I wanna work at- Petco!

Barked: Tue Aug 29, '06 9:39am PST 
Happy Birthday, big guy!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 29 1:28 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.