Postings by Biscuit

GO!

(Page 1 of 435: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dogster Crushes > Moosehead Bar
Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 23, '14 7:24pm PST 
Welcome Maverick! Glad you made it before they shut us down. hug

Just a reminder - we still have a full menu listed in the first post. Our speciality is "Canadian" treats and drinks, although we serve just about everything else.

A party on March 2nd would be awesome!! Maybe we'll have to make it a costume party and do one of our infamous trivia contests? thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2109 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Fri Jan 17, '14 4:39pm PST 
Tucker!! big hugbig hug So glad to see you. So relieved too that your Mom is doing great in her fight against cancer! happy dancehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 2121 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 8:10pm PST 
Kaisey!! big hugbig hug Wow have you ever been busy! I'm very sorry to hear about the cancer. frown I hope Mom is feeling much better. big hug

There is a group on Facebook called Dogster Buddies where you can catch up with people. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2127 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 8:08pm PST 
Natcho, giving Elizabeth Taylor a run for her money. big laughbig laugh
I think Dylan would have said it didn't matter who you married, he was always going to be a Natcho Man. smile

Lucky!!! big hugbig hug It's been forever! Good to see you back. Hope all is well.
[notify]
» There has since been 2128 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 4:08pm PST 
You mean "She who shall not be named?" shh big laughbig laugh Man, she turned out to be nuts. First Dogster divorce, ever! big laugh

Did you ever get married Natcho?
[notify]
» There has since been 2134 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 3:08pm PST 
I just thought of something - Weddings! How many pups got married here in Crushes? I know I performed a bunch of weddings myself and married my sweetie, Schumi.

Also just realized that the Moosehead Bar is STILL the biggest thread ever on Dogster! Our patrons ROCK! happy dancebig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2136 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Thu Jan 16, '14 3:06pm PST 
Well, I'm really bummed out to hear that Dogster is shutting down all the community threads, our pages, groups, etc. cry I've made so many great and lasting friendships here on Dogster over the years and even gotten to meet some pups in person! I want to thank everyone for all the good times and memories - Trivia nights, bar fights, Murphy unloading enormous barrels off the truck, dip dyeing Murphy green for Patty's Day. big laugh It was an honour to get to know you all and to follow you on your adventures. Mommy, my angel brother Dylan, the kitties and I wish you all the best. big hugbig hugbig hug

Feel free to stop in, grab a free dogarita and some snacks of the menu (first page) and share some of your memories of the Moosehead Bar and Crushes with the rest of us. I think we have until March before they shut us down.
[notify]
» There has since been 2137 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Sun Dec 29, '13 6:44pm PST 
Hey everyone! wave I hope you had a Happy Howlidays! hug

Dezi! Wow, long time, no see. Still cute as a button. smile
Hi Natcho! Glad the surgery went well and you are feeling better. hughug

Everyone help themselves to some peppermint lattes and cheesecake.
[notify]
» There has since been 2142 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 7:15pm PST 
Natcho!!! hughug I agree! And a contest of some kind with prizes like we used to. way to go Any ideas for a theme or date?
[notify]
» There has since been 2310 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

Biscuit

Kill- the stuffie!-

Barked: Fri Mar 29, '13 2:57pm PST 
By the way, congrats on the baby and wedding Kasey Mom! I was just reading back and saw your posts. smile
Dylan sure loved babies. He was very good with them - knew not to knock them over or steal their ice cream. Even though it was sorely tempting. laugh out loud Mom's sister had a little girl named Gwen, who is 18 months now. She took a real shine to Carter and I when we went to Grandma's house. I barroooed at something outside the house and everyone was afraid Gwen would start crying. Intead she shrieked with laughter and clapped her hands! shock I don't get that reaction very often. big laugh This baby can walk like she's a 4 year old kid and she decided that Carter and I must be like the pony she'd been on the week before because she tried to climb on our backs for a ride. shock I took off to the other room pretty fast, but Carter isn't so smart. He fell over onto the floor (he's a passive baby) and she sat on him. big laughbig laugh It's too bad that Dylan didn't get to meet her (she was too young) because she would have loved him. She could have sat on him, pulled his tail and poked him in the eye and he would have thought that was just great. big laugh

Happy belated St Patty's Day, Murphy. Can't believe I missed the annual "dunk Murph in green dye" event! shrug Mom had a lot of school work due on the 18th, which is why we weren't around.

I sure miss seeing everyone here. It's too quiet. Maybe we need to throw a get together of some kind. thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 2312 posts. Last posting by , Aug 11 6:11 pm

(Page 1 of 435: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.