Postings by Hanna Belle

GO!

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Oct 31, '14 7:57am PST 
Mornin'all....Trick or Treat!!!!

FlickaMom, yes, it is son from NC that is coming. He was doing OK but then had a little setback with his depression. He is taking meds but is out of the one that also helps him. He hasn't been able to get a psychiatriast in his area....new insurance since moved and very limited network....and hopefully will have an appt. in a couple of weeks. Working on getting that set up and I think it will help. He will also be starting group therapy in a couple of weeks and his church missionaries give him counseling. Depression runs in my family. My sister and her kids had it and also in Jim's with his brother. So, unfortunately one of my sons has it but thankfully the other doesn't and I was able to avoid it. Glad Jay is OK with his tooth.

SargeMom, we have a BP machine with cuff so we don't need another, but thanks. It is Jim's top number that is high. The bottom number and pulse are within range. Glad he has a doc appt. though. POP for Tom and his tooth. Hope he is doing better today. So sorry to hear that sweet little Abby was sick. Hope the vet can make her feel better. Let us know what happens. Your stomach is like mine.....any stress and it acts up! Hard to believe you will have snow. It is gorgeous here and chilly this morning.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Oct 30, '14 9:14am PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, probably a good thing the potluck was re-scheduled after the holidays. One less thing you need to do. How is Tom's mom doing? No, we don't have many trick-or-treaters. The spaghetti dinner sounds fun. Son is feeling depressed and overwhelmed. He is coming for a visit Saturday for a week.

FlickaMom, took a look at your pics and the monarch on the colorful flowers is beautiful! Never seen a honey mushroom before and Flicka & Lucas are precious! Hope Jay is OK after the dentist. I know you will be looking forward to TSO.

Jim's blood pressure is still high even after this new med. Called the doc and he has an appointment Monday.

[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '14 7:34am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we could use a little rain here. Glad the thunderstorm cleared the air and make it fresh. We aren't expecting any rain in the near future and it isn't so humid....very nice! Take it easy on that back!

SargeMom, sounds like ya'll had a nice meal. I have found lately that I don't feel so good when I first get up. My joints & back hurt and I feel like I'm dragging. After I get dressed and have some hot tea and move around I start feeling much better. I get stressed out if I have too many things planned, too. I always try to make it as simple as possible. For instance with your potluck dinner, I would probably pick up something already made. Have you thought of getting your Thanksgiving meal already made? Places are already advertising and the fried turkey looks so yummy with all the trimmings. Since there will only be the 3 of us we will probably go to Luby's cafeteria like last year. It was fun. Glad you reminded me about the time change. It will be dark so early.

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Dusty has passed to Rainbow Bridge

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '14 7:18am PST 
hughughuglittle angellittle angelrainbowrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Wed 7:18 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Oct 28, '14 7:12am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, glad you got the mowing behind you. Hopefully the grass doesn't grow so fast now. Ours still looks good after a week. Probably will start having it done every 2 weeks and then as it gets colder not much at all. Hope you will be able to make the craft show. I don't remember any talk of you & Jay discussing a driver's license but then I don't remember a lot these days!

SargeMom, sorry you are not feeling well. I think I mentioned before to check with your doc about B-12. Son in NC gets it in injections and it does help him but he has always had a problem with fatigue. We have medicare and a supplemental and don't have any problems. Most things are paid for in full but there have been a couple of times I had to call about a bill. I talked to my hairdresser/friend that has colon cancer yesterday. She seems pretty positive but on top of everything she has colitis and is on antibiotics and meds for that. I told her to call me if she needs a ride for her chemo or I would come sit with her. The treatments take about 3 hrs. She starts in a couple of weeks.

Another beautiful day! Yesterday was outside watering the hanging baskets and puttering around in the yard.

Smooches for each and every one.kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Oct 27, '14 8:05am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I know about that seed cleaning. Pavers is a good idea. I do remember you mentioning the winery before. Sorry you can't go to the Pow Wow or craft show, wish you could find a ride...darn those games! Speaking of games, the Texans did win yesterday!

SargeMom, we already got our flu shots and no problem. We aren't big on gift exchanges, mostly gifts go for the girls. A real tree sounds nice! Jim's BP seems to be doing better on this new med. Yes, he still goes to the Nasa retiree meetings occasionally. He is also on a Nasa retiree forum about climate change and other topics and is keeping his brain working. He has a very good brain...unlike mine! Tom sounds like Randy. He does such a meticulous job on anything he does and is very particular.
POP for Uncle Frank. No, I still haven't scheduled my stress test, colonoscopy or dental work. I am dragging my feet, can you tell.

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Oct 26, '14 7:31am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, your day at the winery sounds great! Glad you had a nice time. Where are you putting pavers? It has been warm here in the afternoons, too - high 80's - but that is better than 90's. The mornings & evenings are cooler. So nice to be outside.

SargeMom, how cute for you to pull Sarge in the wagon. I know he must really enjoy that. Sorry he had some problems, hope he is OK now. Is Abby pretty active or a couch potato? Glad you enjoyed your time with Rob. We enjoy our weekly lunches out with Randy. Stress is evil and can cause so many medical problems! Good that you are feeling better so you are doing something right. I love leggins (not too tight, though) and long tops. I really like the new style top that is longer in the back.

[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Oct 25, '14 8:09am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, so sorry your spine is bothering you so much. Wish you could find some relief! Our leaves are not falling much yet. We haven't seen any hummingbirds lately. Good to hear that the monarchs numbers has picked up.

SargeMom, glad Rob had a good b'day. Lots of food is always a good way to celebrate! Do you check your blood pressure? Could it be too low and that is why you are dragging. That had happened to me before so that's why I asked. We got a new BP monitor yesterday. The other one was really old. On the new one Jim's BP is good and he is on a new med, too. Last year we didn't have any trick or treaters! Our neighborhood has mostly older folks now....all the kids are grown up. It is like a senior citizen area here!

We are going to Carrabas for lunch with son today. We are still having incredible weather!

[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Oct 24, '14 8:55am PST 
Mornin'all,

Dogster is acting weird for us this morning. I'll just say a quick Hi and all is well here before it freezes up again.

[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Oct 23, '14 7:48am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, had to chuckle at your answer! laugh out loud Most people I've talked with have low vitamin D. It's unusual to hear of it being too high. I'm glad mine was normal so I don't need to take any more pills. Yes, I don't like BP pills either. When I first started taking them it was hard to get it adjusted right. Finally, I think it's doing OK.

SargeMom, How are things at your house?

Not much going on here today!

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:57 am

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.