Postings by Hanna Belle

GO!

(Page 1 of 43: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '14 2:36pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I am glad, too, that Scotland won't separate. Jim's laptop keys are very flat and I'm always hitting two at one time. Mine is more raised and I like it better. Well, the sun is out and it's so nice. Haven't seen it in a few days. Don't know if the yardman will come today or not, it's still pretty wet out there!

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 2:41pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, our grass looks like a jungle and still raining today. Don't know when it will dry out enough for a mowing. Do you find the keys on a laptop hard to use? I always hit two keys together and it drives me nuts.

SargeMom, it's nutty how posts go missing. Hope Sarge's eye is improving.Glad you got to see Rob and go to Olive Garden. I am so tired of wiping Hanna's paws after she goes out in the swampy back yard. Yesterday she stepped in some mud, too!

[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Sep 18, '14 2:03pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it's another steamy, rainy day and my yard looks like a jungle! I'm ready for some sunshine. Glad Jay fixed your computer. Thank goodness my son knows a lot about computers and takes care of most of my problems. Do you also have a laptop? I prefer my desktop and Jim uses a laptop. I can't stand the typing keys on the laptop.

SargeMom, hope everything is going well for you. I know you are busy!

[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Sep 17, '14 2:10pm PST 
Mornin'all,

Maiyah, glad you had a nice b'day sweetie! We have watched you grow from a cute little puppy into a beautiful Golden. cloud 9

FlickaMom, that's too bad about your ISP and internet service out there. Is your weather still cooler? Ours has turned hot again and we've had some drizzle so that makes it a steam bath. Thanks for wishes for Angel Annie. I have been thinking about her so much lately. Have you heard anything from Jeannie or Linda?

SargeMom, hope all is well. Not much going on here.

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '14 2:14pm PST 
Mornin'all,

Saw on my "recent pals activity" that today is sweet Maiyah's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Maiyah! partypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty Hope you have a fun day pretty girl!

FlickaMom, I definitely don't like flying and just hope the flight gets over quickly. When I flew to Dallas it was only a 45 minute flight which wasn't so bad, but having to be in a plane for 4 hours and stopping to change planes is not a pleasant thought for me. It's a good thing you like it. Do you have a lot of trouble with your ISP? I don't think I've heard you talk about it before but maybe I forgot.

SargeMom, glad Sarge is better. I know you must worry about him. How generous of that lady to donate $1,000. It sounds like you are really busy. Don't forget to take time out to rest. Sometimes busy is good and keeps the wandering mind occupied.

[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 2:09pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is hard to find a flight from here to NC without a stop or even two. I do not like to change planes. We usually use Southwest, is that the one you're using, too? That was really nice of Jay to offer to check on the neighbor. Did you feel cut off from the world when you lost ISP service? We don't realize how much we depend on our computers for all sorts of things.

SargeMom, hope all is going well at your house.

We went to Luby's cafeteria for lunch yesterday. Of course my eyes were bigger than my stomach and even got a piece of chocolate cake. I ended up bringing some home and was a stuffed pig the rest of the day.

It's a beautiful morning here.

[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Sep 14, '14 2:02pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, I will be waiting for those cupcakes! POP for Uncle Frank. I bet that was painful. Sending positive thoughts for Sarge and his eye to heal up quickly. Got my bloodwork results, all is OK.

FlickaMom, I forget, when is your trip? I think I remember middle of month but forgot date. I know you must be getting excited. Do you have a direct flight? I may have already asked that but it makes it so much easier. It is 66 here this morning and cloudy.

Maiyah, keep up the snuggling. We love tulips, too, but they don't grow well here.

I think we are going to Luby's cafeteria for lunch today.

[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Sep 13, '14 2:41pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, sounds like cold weather is settling in over there. POP for Sarge. Good thing you took him to the vet. Happy Birthday to Tommy. Sounds like a fun day planned and send some of those cupcakes over here. They sound yummy! Found out my hairdresser that I enjoy chatting with so much has a small mass they found when they did a colonoscopy. She is very worried and will have results Monday on what it is. She may need surgery. I feel so bad for her, she is such a nice person.

FlickaMom, I'm sure 58 is a welcome relief for you. It is a little cooler here today, too, and drizzling.

Not much going on here, will be a lazy day.

[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Sep 12, '14 2:54pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we have some showers here this morning and more later with cooler temps coming in. Jim put up a 4th hummingbird feeder. We were out pulling a vine off the rose bush yesterday and they were all peeping and squeaking and flying all around. It was fun to watch and they make such cute sounds. Your moonflowers are absolutely gorgeous and what a great picture!

SargeMom, have not gotten results of bloodwork yet. Happy Birthday to Tom! Those cupcakes sound yummy! Will you all go out to eat? How nice to take mums to the vet. My carpet needs a good cleaning. I have a steam machine but it is so hard on my back. Son is doing well in NC. The girls came over the other day and he took them swimming, cooked dinner and helped them with their homework.

[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Sep 11, '14 2:07pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, blood draw went fine. Now just wait for results. They should be OK, it's just a routine checkup. We have a beautiful morning. Hanna is watching out the window for the garbage men. We had fun watching the hummingbirds again yesterday. Jim has 3 feeders up and they swarm and dive-bomb each other all the while peeping and squeaking!

SargeMom, hope all is well at your house.

[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Fri 9:13 pm

(Page 1 of 43: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.