Postings by Hanna Belle

GO!

(Page 1 of 44: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '14 9:25pm PST 
wave

Just now able to get on Dogster!

FlickaMom, glad you made it there safely! Keep us posted on what fun you are having!

Hi SargeMom!

We've had some rain today.

Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 2:27pm PST 
Mornin'all,

Got to be quick this morning. I have a periodontist appointment.

FlickaMom, so sorry you are in pain. Hope you get some relief on your trip. Wishing you safe travels!

SargeMom, sounds like a nice anniversary. Early Happy Birthday to Rob partyparty

I'll try and check in later.

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '14 2:30pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I hope it gets better before your trip. I know you must be getting so excited. Glad you will be posting while you are gone. I bet the boys will miss you so much!Have a safe trip!

SargeMom, did you say you had a bike run? I haven't ridden a bike in ages. I would probably fall on my behind! laugh out loud I already have a bruise on my arm where I hit it twice in the same spot. I will have to check out Linda's page on FB.

We went to Gringo's for lunch yesterday. It was good and fun! Then after we got home son gave Hanna a bath. She wasn't too excited about that!

Thanks for the compliments on the picture. Son is doing better than he has in a long time. Hoping it keeps up as things can change over there very quickly!

[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '14 2:00pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I remember so many times when I got myself all psyched up to mow and then pulled and pulled on the cord and....nothing. So frustrating! Hopefully this is the last mow before your trip!

SargeMom, Happy Anniversary partyparty POP for Sarge and his eye. I know it must be hard on him. Glad you enjoyed the UB game and the entertainment. Good luck on that implant and hopefully this visit will be better than the last. I am seeing the periodontist Tuesday.

We went to the hospital to visit my hairdresser/friend. She is doing pretty well considering her situation is worse than first expected. She will need 9 months of chemo. I told her I would come sit with her if she wanted and she said she would call me.

Here is a pic that was taken of son and girls yesterday. Don't know if it will show up or not.

Paul, Rissa and Ashley

[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '14 2:27pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we are out of the drought in our area...so the weatherman says! It is cloudy this morning. Hope the slightly cooler temps are making it a little easier for you to work outside.

SargeMom, sending prayers for Fran. It must be hard to see him suffer. We will visit my hairdresser at the hospital today. I am so sorry she will have to do chemo, I hope it won't be too hard on her. She is a strong and positive person. I have been going to her since I broke my shoulder and we have become close.

I don't know if ya'll know Peter Parker but I e-mail with his mom and she said he had been sick (they think it was bloat) but he seems to be better after meds from the vet. He could use some prayers. hug

xoxo kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Sep 26, '14 10:24pm PST 
wave

Stopping by for a quick hi. Just able to get on Dogster!

FlickaMom, I know you are getting excited about your trip and so much to get done before you leave.

My hairdresser has colon cancer and will need some chemo now after the surgery. Jim & I are going to the hospital to see her tomorrow.

SargeMom, hope all is well!

Smooches for each and every one. kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '14 2:37pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, great news about Flicka & John and that he gave him kisses, too! cheer I know how much that must have meant to you. The pics are great and love the one of you! How old is Wes?

SargeMom, sorry you are having problems with the dentist. Are you in a lot of pain? I'm going on the 30th for a re-check of that problem area. It feels fine.

We had a couple of gorgeous days but today is cloudy. My hairdresser had her colon surgery yesterday. I will call today and see how she's doing.

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '14 2:25pm PST 
Mornin'all,

Don't see any other posts after mine yesterday. They could be missing. Anyway, it's another gorgeous day here, in the 60's this morning. Hanna woke me up this morning to go out and eat grass and her tummy is gurgling. Otherwise, things are quiet here.

Have a great Wednesday, FlickaMom & SargeMom!

[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 4:10pm PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, it is a gorgeous morning here. I opened the door and it was so nice and cool...around mid 60's. I left the back door open to let in fresh air. The air smells so good right now. It's very seldom that I can do that. Hanna likes coming in and out as she pleases. How nice to see John & Wes. Good luck with Flicka.

SargeMom, sorry to hear the implant is giving you trouble. I'm going back to the periodontist next week to re-check my gums in the back. No pain there and it is feeling good but on the other side way in the back a tooth has been sensitive. I will mention it to her. Good grief, these dental problems are expensive and we don't have dental insurance. B12 helps depression and so does D. POP for sweet Sarge but good thing it doesn't bother him to have his eyes looked at.

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 2:07pm PST 
Mornin'all,

SargeMom, good luck on the floors. I've never had my vitamin K or B12 checked. My vitamin D was good which surprised me. Carrabas was awesome and brought plenty home for lunch today. I love their homemade warm bread dipped in olive oil and spices. POP for Sarge and his eye, bless his heart! The NC family is doing well. Son had the girls Saturday and took them to Build a Bear and also for lunch. They had fun. He is adjusting to living alone but it is good that he is close to the girls. Actually, things are better than when they lived together.

FlickaMom, I'm all for doing things the easy, simple way. Your pizza sounds good. Hanna Belle is wearing one of Annie's collars. So glad we have a couple of sunny days to dry things out.

My hairdresser found out that the small mass in her colon is cancer. Her surgery is Wednesday. She is such a sweet lady and could use some prayers.

[notify]
» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

(Page 1 of 44: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.