Postings by Hanna Belle

GO!

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '15 7:32am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, we are having lower humidity for a change and it's really nice. Hope Jay is doing OK today.

SandyMom, I was so sad when I heard the news about Talker making his journey to the bridge. Fly free sweet boy little angelrainbow I know his family must be devastated. frown

Smooches for each and every one kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Aug 26, '15 7:17am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, thanks for the pictures of the Monarch! I am smiling! Glad Jay is doing better.

SandyMom, we had a storm blow through here yesterday and today is beautiful....and what a surprise when I opened the door....it is only around 76 degrees! Enjoy your day relaxing!

I've got a dentist appointment this morning.

[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Aug 25, '15 7:26am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, so sorry to hear Jay had a bad day. Hope today will be better. Any idea why he would have 2 good days and then a bad one? Yes, the stock market is brats! It's already up this morning. I don't let it bother me. Poor little Monarch butterfly. Hope she will be OK. I love butterflies, they always make me smile. BTW, we finally have hummingbirds!

SandyMom, glad the cardio visit went well and the doc is optimistic. Hope you are feeling well.

We have a beautiful morning but rain expected later. Starting to look like fall but temps still pretty hot.

[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Mon Aug 24, '15 7:18am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I have forgotten to hit "send" before, too! Went to Fuddruckers with everyone and saw GF's incision. It is about 6 inches but healing nicely. Son is back in NC. How is Jay doing?

Maiyah, glad to hear you had fun at the lake!

Sandy, hope cardio visit goes well. Yes, the news is depressing. I almost fainted this morning when I saw the stockmarket numbers!

Smooches for each and every one

kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sun Aug 23, '15 7:35am PST 
Mornin'all,

SandyMom, so you had a drop in your Vitamin K? I don't think I've ever had that checked. I don't like being on Plavix but will have to the rest of my life because of my stent. Hope all goes well for your next blood test.

FlickaMom, hope all is well, didn't see a post from you yesterday!

We are having a beautiful morning and the sun is shining!

[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Sat Aug 22, '15 7:41am PST 
Mornin'all

Maiyah, good to see you, pretty girl! Hard to believe you are 3 yrs old! I'm sure you are being a really good girl!

FlickaMom, it is somewhat cooler than usual this morning and the sun is shining! I am happy! Son's girlfriend got her staples out yesterday. The incision is healing nicely but still painful. Son is going back to NC Sunday.

SandyMom, sorry about your bloodwork. What does cole slaw have to do with it? It has slipped my mind what your bloodwork was for (if you want to share) I am old so I forget things. I know you mentioned blood thinners before. I am on Plavix because of a stent.

[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Fri Aug 21, '15 7:41am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, absolutely love the new look in the dining room. It makes the room look so much bigger and brighter! Good job! Yes, we are loving the cooler temps, too, but it is still raining!

SandyMom, good luck with the blood test!

Just being lazy over here!

Smooches for each and every one
kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Thu Aug 20, '15 7:37am PST 
Mornin'all,

OMD, we are having quite a storm here! It's black as night outside! The temp is only 75!

FlickaMom, glad you got the dining room done. Would love to see pics!

AbbyGraceMom, that video is cool. Didn't know you could do that!

SandyMom, hope you are doing well!

[notify]
» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Wed Aug 19, '15 7:31am PST 
Mornin'all,

Got up to rain....and supposed to have rain the next few days. We do need it but I miss my sunshine!

FlickaMom, I remember you mentioning the red counters before. I like the neutral/nature colors. I don't think I have anything red. Guess the people that had the house before you did like it, though! The last time I painted I used a roller that seemed heavier than others I used. When I got through my arm and shoulder hurt like crazy!

SandyMom, everyone needs to decorate the way they like it and not what other's think. I've always liked what makes the house look cheerful and bright! I have to have all my blinds open, too! How are you feeling?

[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

Hanna Belle

I'm a lovebug!

Barked: Tue Aug 18, '15 7:11am PST 
Mornin'all,

FlickaMom, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that forgets things! big grin You cut hedges in the heat...relieved That makes me hot just thinking about it. Jim & I replanted a couple of hanging baskets and that did me in!

SandyMom, good luck with all the cleaning and painting....tough jobs! We need those things done here, too, but I have no excuse as to why they aren't done!

[notify]
» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:32 am

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.