GO!

Akita > New puppy soon

Zeus

Barked: Sat Jun 15, '13 5:51pm PST 
Thanks, I was trying to find one of Sophie's since I know he is going to go through collars super fast but I can't seem to locate anynaughty We went and saw him again today and took the kids for the second time. I have been to see him 5 times now but the kids have only seen him twice and this was the first time they were able to interact with them much. I definitely am happy with my decision on choosing him. We were back and forth between him and the white male in the litter but after seeing all the puppies with the kids he was definitely the right choice. The boys are only 5 and 6 and have never been around a puppy and especially not such a baby (he will be 5 weeks on Tuesday) and he was so good at putting up with them. The youngest kept wanting to hold him and I know he was squeezing him a bit much but he just sat there and was fine with it. All the other puppies kept squirming away from them but he was very interested in them and perfectly content to sit in their laps and put up with their awkward hugs.

We should be picking him up Fourth of July weekend which will put him about 2 days shy of 8 weeks but its a weekend we have the kids so they can go with us to get him. I will definitely be going to see him at least once more before we pick him up but the kids probably won't. I made him a page and added some pictures from him at 2 weeks and then at 4 weeks, I have some from 5 days but I haven't put them on here yet.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 15 5:51 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.