Yay for tricolors! smile

Puppies are the best.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Elaine, Jun 3 3:35 pm

Puppy Place > puppy pottty traning advice
Ambrosia

Don't make me- herd you!

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 4:17pm PST 
What I've done with Ambrosia and with my former dog Walter was when I took them out, I'd take their paw and hit it. "Good girl/boy, let's go outside!" and treat then take them outside. If they associate bell with treat AND door opening to go potty, you're good. Probably no more fear.

I would suggest getting more of them and keeping the puppy confined in a room with you with a bell available - all of them looking alike. That will help.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ambrosia, May 30 4:17 pm

Puppy Place > Guess The Sire!

Ambrosia

Don't make me- herd you!

Barked: Thu May 30, '13 4:07pm PST 
Mom was a Border Collie for sure, but what was the father? Multiple pics of Ambrosia in profile as well as of brother, which that picture was taken today!

Have fun! Will do DNA test later but for now I just like guessing. Haven't had her weighed yet, just got paid today and no ride so waiting on a vet visit. I'd say probably about 10 lbs at 11 weeks? Her brother (who lives next door) is a bit bigger, I'd say around 15 lbs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ambrosia, May 30 4:07 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.