GO!

Puppy Place > Why?

Lola

I'm A Crazy- Chick

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 3:53pm PST 
I pick the poop up right away. She drags it under the couch while I grab a tissue to pick it up, she is quick! I tried to make her go out side but she won't pee or poop out there. I tried an entire day of taking her out every half hour for 5 minutes at a time. I kept her in her little crate in between times. She finally ended up peeing in the crate. last week we were at a cook out and she was outside 5 straight hours and peed a huge puddle as soon as we went in the house. I have taken her pee pads outside too to try to encourage her. She seems to be afraid to go outside but I take her out a few times every day. She got her last shot 2 weeks ago smile I have had puppies before but it's been years, this one is just like a new baby. I am disabled and don't know how people do it that have to work, I give them a lot of credit
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 3 4:04 pm

Puppy Place > Why?
Lola

I'm A Crazy- Chick

Barked: Wed Apr 24, '13 12:19pm PST 
Just when life was a bit easier I complicated things by getting a tiny Shih Tzu puppy. My husband is not a dog person but regardless I still got the new puppy. She pees on the paper and also on the floor at least once a day. She never poops on the paper and when she does poop if I don't get to it before her she eats it. This is a dog who hates all dog food, dry and canned, cheap and expensive. I have faked that I am eating it, I have spoon fed her, she hates dog food. She loves poop about as much as I love donuts and that's a lot. She had pills to make the poop taste bad? but she still gobbles it up. She also keeps putting her poop in her toy box for snacking on later. She bites me until I bleed, my arms, hands, and feet. Every night she goes crazy for about 2 hours, barking, biting, totally out of control. I have tried ever bit of advice and nothing stops this behavior. I ask myself why, why do I have this puppy? Despite all her terrible behavior I love her, I am totally smitten with Lola big grin and so is my husband laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , May 3 4:04 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.