Postings by Hope

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Leonberger food question

Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 9:42pm PST 
Well my girl is 10 months and over a hundred pounds. Price isn't a problem just trying to find what is best for a dog who is going to be as big as her. Right now I have her on Wolf King.

She is a fussy eater. She loves my chihuahua's food but I've heard mixed reviews on Evo when it comes to big dogs. Yes I'm already aware of diet restrictions I'm just wondering what the general opinion is on the best food for a massive dog.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tessie, Apr 2 12:12 pm

Food & Nutrition > Large Breed Puppy Nutrition
Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 9:01pm PST 
bump
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by , Nov 25 9:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food that giant breed adult and puppy can share?

Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 8:55pm PST 
Well Royal Canine has a Jr blend for giant breeds. You could try that.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ginger, Mar 28 10:05 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > How do you address your service dog

Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 8:41pm PST 
I'm always talking to my girl. Don't know if she actually understands me or not half the time but I really don't care. It makes her happy and it makes me happy. That is all that matters to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Jun 29 9:41 am

Leonberger > Dream dog

Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 12:30pm PST 
Nope not just you. Hope is known to "bunny hop" at the windows when she wants to go outside. It's so cute!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hope, Mar 27 12:30 pm

Leonberger > New Leo mom
Hope

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 11:51am PST 
This is my first Leo. I'm doing good with her and don't really have much for questions. Just looking for other owners of these mobile shag carpets.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hope, Mar 27 11:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.