GO!

Dog Health > Bordetella vaccine...side effects??

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 2:19am PST 
A lot of dogs sneeze after getting the vaccine. My dogs certainly do after they are vaccinated. Do not give antibiotics recently after giving any vaccine, as this will cause the vaccine itself not to be effective. Your vet can probably tell you about the side effects associated with the bordatella vaccine.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 21 11:40 pm

Dog Health > DAPP Vaccination?
Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sun Dec 16, '12 2:17am PST 
Why is everyone bashing Baron? I think he is just trying to offer some help here. Most vets don’t recommend vaccinating against lepto. But, a lot still do.
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Dec 19 11:00 am

Dog Health > Dog gets hives in the morning

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 11:20am PST 
Do you have any new plants in the home? Some dogs can be allergic to live Christmas trees. Try giving Benadryl every four hours. It is completely safe. Dogs can actually tolerate much larger doses than humans!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 17 1:15 pm

Dog Health > Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:49am PST 
It’s a good sign that she is curling her toes. It means she still has feeling there. But, she is a very old dog. I hope she gets better soon. She will be in my thoughts. wishes
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Dec 21 9:14 pm

Dog Health > do amoxicillin and metronidazole cause constipation

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:21am PST 
Use about two tablespoons in her food. How much do you feed her daily? Make sure to use canned pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 1:23 pm

Dog Health > Is this a flea allergy?
Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:19am PST 
I agree, Bella must have been bit again. Flea allergies just don’t come back without the dog being exposed to fleas again.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Star BN RN RA, Dec 18 4:00 pm

Dog Health > Is this a flea allergy?

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:08am PST 
Frontline doesn’t prevent fleas 100% of the time. My old Yorkshire Terrier had very bad flea allergies. I used Advantix every month on him. I also had to vacuum every other day. Anytime he started chewing on himself I used a cortisone cream on his skin. It worked very well. Flea allergies are not easy to deal with. It’s been years since I’ve had to deal with fleas. I currently use Frontline Plus. When the warm weather comes, I use a flea comb on my dogs at least once a day. Unfortunately, we are not fully tick-free. We also keep ducks, and I’m pretty sure they eat up most of the bugs around our property, fleas included.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Star BN RN RA, Dec 18 4:00 pm

Dog Health > Ginger Really Needs Your Positive Thoughts/Prayers

Anna

Go With the Flow

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '12 9:02am PST 
wisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Dogster HQ, Dec 21 9:14 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.