GO!

French Bulldog > Fitting Frenchie under the seat

Ellie

Play ALL DAY

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:11pm PST 
Wondering y'all's conclusions. I bought a large Sherpa bag she fits in well she a little too tall and heavy I fly in a month doing as much research as I can.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 11:11 pm

French Bulldog > Traveling to California
Ellie

Play ALL DAY

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:07pm PST 
Just wondering how the flight went I too have a Frenchie not sure how its going to work
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 11:07 pm

Dogs & Travel > Taking your dog on the plane with you

Ellie

Play ALL DAY

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:00pm PST 
I have a 22 lb frenchie we are wanting to take in cabin with us we've paid the money she a little over weight for the flight but she has a Sherpa large carrier she fits in laying down but not standing up. She seemed to like it at home. She likes small spaces. We figured we'd give it a go if it fails we'll eat the money and drive there (from key west to Houston shrug) I'm hoping they don't pay that close attention. Best advice I received was to have a back up plan.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 16 6:43 pm

Dogs & Travel > Pet-friendly hotels

Ellie

Play ALL DAY

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 10:47pm PST 
I usually do Marriott residence inn if available smile
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 3:28 pm

French Bulldog > Flying a Frenchie in the cabin?

Ellie

Play ALL DAY

Barked: Thu Dec 6, '12 12:39pm PST 
Hi y'all I live in KeyWest and am having trouble flying home to Houston. I weigh 22 lbs and I hardly fit in the large Sherpa bag. I'm not quiet sure what to do considering in cargo is not an optioncry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 6 12:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.