Postings by Obi

GO!

Puppy Place > How do I get my Lab and Shorkie to coexist???

Obi

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '12 5:27am PST 
Obi is five months, a lab, and very active.. My roommate has a nine month old shorkie named Bentley who is always laying around. We have tried to let them run around together, but Obi tries to play and Bentley is so small and just shakes and will occasionally snap and bark at Obi. I know Obi isn't hurting Bentley when he tries to play, but I don't know how to keep things calm between them.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Savannah Blue Belle, Dec 10 1:08 pm

Dog Health > Urinating a lot.. Trouble?
Obi

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '12 1:50am PST 
My dog has been urinating an abnormal amount. He's potty trained and will usually hold it and wait at the door until we let him out, but lately he has been walking to the door and pacing back and forth and if we don't get to him soon he'll pee. I just let him out almost 4 times in an hour and he peed once inside, and he pees while walking sometimes too. The size of the puddles are usually pretty big, but lately they've been small and frequent. Any suggestions on what it is?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 2:28 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.