Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 7:36pm PST 
Thanks all smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by SAMI , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > picky eater
SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Tue Aug 20, '13 7:14pm PST 
Um, i eating about 2/3 of it...somedays less...im not losing weight persay just my mom doesnt want me losing ne...she feeds totw...so she is stumped...shh
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by SAMI , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Food & Nutrition > picky eater

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Sat Aug 17, '13 10:37am PST 
wave Hi all, my mom has a question...she is worried about my eating pattern.... my brothers and myself get feed at 6am each morning..we all get 3 cups of grain free food with alittle bit of wet to intice us to eat right away..however, i dont..therefore my mom is worried tht ill lose more weight..(im already on the skinny side) what do you suggest she put in my food to bring my app back..yes i clean bill of health went to the vet ...thanks for your advice
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by SAMI , Sep 19 7:36 pm

Behavior & Training > POSSESSIVE

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Sat Mar 16, '13 4:23pm PST 
wave..I hoping i can get some advice..My female spayed German shepherd has become possessive of me when it comes to my other dogs....She blocks or pushes them away when they try to come to me for pets and loving...I give her the same amount as the other two( which btw are males)Even when we go on our morning walks she will try to be in charged and be first to run up to me...how do i break her of this?We rescued her when she was 11 months so im having to train her aliitle late in manners..i must say tho..she has come ALONG way since we have brought her home..and love her so much just as we love our boyz toopuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Opheila, Mar 16 4:57 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natures Domain or TOTW

SAMI

IM ALL ABOUT- PLAYING (;

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:33pm PST 
wave My mom finally found a grain free food at our local feed store..TOTW...my brothers and i love it! happy dance My question is....My mom spent 42.00 bucks for 30#pounds..which isnt to bad but....since she has 3 big dogs to feed ( two 1 yr olds and one 11yr old)..we were wondering if Natures Domain is just as good? Between the 3 of us we eat 9 cups once a day...My mom wants to feed us a grain free food and since they both are...Nature is alittle less for aliitle more..Should she switch?any advice will be helpfulpuppy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Uno, Dec 6 4:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.