Postings by Amazing Grace

GO!

Boston Terrier > Flatulence issues

Amazing- Grace

Is it toy time- yet?

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 6:54am PST 
I asked a friend who used to have a Boston, and he told me that they fart because they take in air when they eat. I'm used to it now, most of the time I think it's funny, but not when they stink!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 5 6:55 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The end is probably near
Amazing- Grace

Is it toy time- yet?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 11:32am PST 
I lost my Sadie-dog to a brain tumor this past August 2nd. I had gone to school that thursday morning, and said to myself, "she's not going to last much longer". I was going to call my vet the next day (I have fridays off) and make her end of life plans. I got home that night, and found that she had passed away in her sleep. I was heartbroken, but I think Sadie spared me the pain of having to see her pass away. She will always be in my heart, and I know I'll see her again one day.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 23 7:53 pm

Boston Terrier > Flatulence issues

Amazing- Grace

Is it toy time- yet?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 11:21am PST 
Grace is a very gassy girl. She was eating pedigree small bites when I first got her, but now she eats purina one beyond lamb and barley. She farts all the time, no matter what she eats, but never seems to have any other GI issues? Are Bostons just gassy dogs? Does it have to do with the fact that she bolts her food and probably takes in a bit of air with it?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 5 6:55 pm

Boston Terrier > New Boston Terrier playing around Dogster

Amazing- Grace

Is it toy time- yet?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 11:12am PST 
Did you ever come up with her name?
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Amazing Grace, Nov 20 11:12 am

Boston Terrier > Nuts?

Amazing- Grace

Is it toy time- yet?

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 8:51am PST 
Hello, I am a new (3 months) BT owner, and Im noticing that my dog seems to be not wrapped too tight. She steals loaves of bread from off the counter and from on top of the microwave (talented!) and gets way too exited when it's "toy time". I had a miniature wirehaired dachshund for almost 15 years previously who was a CGC and had her CD, and I realize its like comparing apples to oranges, but my BT is crazy compared to Sadie. Is this normal for the breed, or do I have a whack-job dog? Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Amazing Grace, Nov 20 8:51 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.