GO!

Bearded Collie > Does your Beardie have thyroid issues?

Fripp

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 2:22am PST 
Hi everyone
I thought you might be interested to read about my struggle to get Billy my last Beardie diagnosed with his thyroid issues. Our Beardies do have a predisposition for the disease so if you see any of the symtpoms, even just the one please get your Beardie checked. Most vets are looking for fat lethargic bald dogs but often the 'sudden aggression' is the first sign. Here is Billy's story: http://www.itsfortheanimals.com/BILLY-DODDS.HTM

Billy lived until he was almost 14 years of age and was a very happy dog with the help of his thyroid meds. After Billy died I had three months of misery until I found a new Beardie to share my life with. His name is Fripp and he was two when I got him and he has come from Monaco! He has his own blog if you like reading about naughty Beardies. You can read it at www.fripster.blogspot.com
Life is never boring with a Beardie
Nixshock
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 5 2:22 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.