GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Had to put my 15 year old keeshond down .

Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:07am PST 
Yesterday was one of the toughest days. In the last few months my keeshond Angels health had not been good. Diagnosed with CHF was something we just could't beat. In the past few days she couldn't walk and we also found out she had major edema. . With no oxygen or blood reaching her legs , it was not good. Within the past week she had gone from 26 pounds all the way up to 31. It was water , not good. Having to put her down was so hard, but i know she didnt want to suffer no more.
rainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 4:43 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > And now Kaluha is gone too
Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 5:01am PST 
Sorry for your loss, it is never easy. But. The one thing to remember is your dog is no longer in pain.
[notify]
» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 12:30 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lost my baby

Angel

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 4:56am PST 
Please accept my condolences on the loss of your beloved pet. It is never easy to let go. They are family members to us. Just remember you have lots of people that grieve for your loss, including myself. I just lost my 15 year old keeshond yesterday, but still want to console those grieving. Please message me if you would like to. Tell me about your dog, let it all out. Thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 30 4:45 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.