GO!

Food & Nutrition > Wellness or Blue Buffalo?

Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Sat Nov 30, '13 12:33pm PST 
Wow, thank you everyone for your responses! smile As of right now he's on the Blue Buffalo brand (which he absolutely loves lol!) but he also has treats from Wellness which he is crazy for.

Thanks again everybody!

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 4:42 pm

Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Thu May 23, '13 8:55am PST 
Ah thank you so much, yes I noticed that they both had similar nutritional value as well, it's just whether which one my family and I should choose. I didn't know that Wellness was that much more; interesting!

And he goes by Stiles, that's his first name and Winslow is his middle name smile

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 4:42 pm

Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Wed May 22, '13 7:28pm PST 
Wow, thank you so much! This site is amazing; I like how they divide food by canned and dry, a very good idea.

Thanks Tessie!

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 4:42 pm

Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Wed May 22, '13 2:38pm PST 
Hi everyone!

Recently my dog has been on Science diet dog food brand, I want to either switch him to Wellness or Blue Buffalo (I have heard good reviews of both).

If anyone had any advice in regards to either of these brands then I would greatly appreciate your advice!

Of course, if anyone else has other food brands that they think are great I would like to hear those as well! smile

Thanks everyone!

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 4:42 pm

Dog Health > 11 Month Old Cocker Spaniel - Cage Ridden - Ideas

Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Wed May 22, '13 11:16am PST 
Hey everyone, thank you for your replies!

A Kong is a great idea, I will go down to the pet store to buy one for him today. And his surgery was on his pelvic bone; he broke it in three places. So far he is doing great, we brought him home yesterday and he has been napping and playing with a few of his toys in his cage. Sometimes he will watch t.v. with us laugh out loud

And I have never heard of bully sticks but I will also look for those in the store as well!

Thank you all for your concern!

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 23 6:52 am

Dog Health > 11 Month Old Cocker Spaniel - Cage Ridden - Ideas
Stiles- Winslow- Taylor

Barked: Tue May 21, '13 5:29pm PST 
Hello everyone,

Recently my dog has had surgery and will be cage ridden for about three weeks. I was just wondering if anyone had any good ideas on how to keep him entertained while he is in the cage. I take him out about four times a day but while he is not outside I do not want him to just sit there and be bored (maybe toys he can interact with etc.)

If anyone has any suggestions for anything it would be greatly appreciated!

B.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 23 6:52 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.