Postings by Vinny

GO!

Choosing the Right Dog > What do you recommend?

Vinny

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '12 9:46am PST 
Have you done any research on a Boston Terrier? They are on the smaller size and extremely intelligent! They are family oriented dogs that don't require a great deal of grooming and about an hour a day of exercise. I have had two now and both have been quick to learn/train.very adaptable! They range from 600-800 here on the East Coast but there are some amazing rescues that also have purebred BT puppies. ALSO my partner has a 8 year old boxer and swears by the breed,although they are a little larger they the BEST learners and probably one of the easiest breeds to train,huge companion dogs and can be quite protective they can require some more exercise though. They are gentle giants great with all age children..if you don't mind the drooling!

Hope you find the perfect addition!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Lennon Young, Oct 28 10:17 am

Puppy Place > My New Addition Vinny
Vinny

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 12:18pm PST 
After falling in love earlier this week my partner and I went and picked up our new addition Saturday. Vinny is a 13 week old Boston Terrier. He is a reverse Boston being completely white except for his 'Batman Mask' and three spots on his right side.Vinny is just like any other puppy except for the fact he is dead. You would never be able to tell until you come home and he is still knocked out in his cage not budging a bit from your arrival. Vinny is the first deaf dog I have owned and I would love tips and advice from over deaf dog lovers.

Thank You!

- Vinny & Mom puppysmile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Penny Mouse Fart Ayala, Sep 17 7:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.