Postings by Milo

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Puppy Place > Introducing Bebe - any ideas on her mix?
Milo

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '12 2:09am PST 
She's gorgeous! Maybe her dads a border collie? I've seen Golden retrievers/border collie pups that look similar to Bebe!! or maybe a new found land, it all depends on how tall she grows and her characteristics of both breeds, i bet she'll be absolutely beautiful when she grows up!!

Hopefully when shes older you'll be able to tell! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tanqueray Tonic, Oct 12 10:45 pm

Food & Nutrition > What doggy food do you recommend?
Milo

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 2:25pm PST 
I haven't heard many good things about Science diet, many vets recommend it but i personally don't think it's all that good!! Would your mummy ever consider putting you on a raw diet, i'm changing my Milo to raw soon because it's better than all the brand made food!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ginger, Aug 28 10:19 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Doggy blogs

Milo

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 2:19pm PST 
Does anyone else have a blog for there dogs? I've got one from Milo's point of view http://miloslifestory.blogspot.co.uk/ if anyone else has one post it here big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milo, Aug 27 2:19 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Hello, I'm new!!

Milo

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 2:14pm PST 
Hello and thankyou Annie, it looks like a great place! smile

Yeah sure that would be great, thankyou!!

Milo smile

Hello to you as well Flicka!!
And i'm glad to meet you to smile
Everyone seems lovely on here!! I'm glad i came big grin

Milo smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 15 5:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone have a clue?

Milo

Barked: Mon Aug 27, '12 2:11pm PST 
Thankyou Kodiak smile

I've tried treating him so he might have thought of the road as a good thing that brings rewards but he'll just wolf it down and carry on trying to dash across!! I've tried distracting him to but all he concentrates on is getting across!! Hmmm that interesting, maybe he thinks since he's on the lead he can't get away from the cars? then again he's fine in the way back? hmmmmmm it's confusing!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Czarka, CGC UJJ, Aug 27 4:55 pm

Milo

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 2:24pm PST 
Thankyou Mika&Kia for the lovely welcome!!!

It looks like a great place to be so far!!!

big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 15 5:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Need help

Milo

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 1:48pm PST 
Hi smile

I'd suggest on your next walk when you see a dog and owner ask them if you could meet your dogs together and explain the situation, if they allow it then let Angel and the other dog greet, for every time she does something right use lots of praise and rewards (a nice tasty treat) and make a real fuss of her, if she growls or shows any not so nice behavior take her away and tell her no, soon she'll learn that being nice and friendly to other dogs will get her rewarded while being aggressive will just make her leave the dog. Maybe it will help also if a friend can bring his/her dog round to play with Angel, once again if she does the right thing praise her whilst if she doesn't remove her from the room, hope this helped, Angel is a beautiful dog!! smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 2 10:55 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone have a clue?

Milo

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 12:51pm PST 
I've noticed some strange things while on walks with Milo, firstly when i come up to roads i always make him sit and wait until it's safe to cross, on this one road he wont wait and will try and dash across the road, i can tell he's scared to because his tail is in between his legs. On the way back we cross at exactly the same place and he's fine, he'll sit and wait until i say 'cross'. He's had no bad experiences crossing this road. Another thing is that when we're walking on lead he'll only walk on paths, if i take him into long grass or anything he'll get all confused and keep looking up at me and stick as close to me as he can (sometimes tripping me up laugh out loud ) but when he's off lead he's fine walking in long grass, i'm so confused does anyone know why he does these two behaviors? Thanks in advance smile
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Czarka, CGC UJJ, Aug 27 4:55 pm

Milo

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 12:44pm PST 
Thankyou Onyx!!!! big grin

Milo smile
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 15 5:37 pm

Milo

Barked: Sun Aug 26, '12 12:31pm PST 
Hi Rocky, thankyou for the warm welcome, it looks great here!!
Thankyou very much, everyone seems lovely smile

Milo smile
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Buster (1996-2008), Sep 15 5:37 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.