GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog of the Day & Week > Artemis is DOTD!
Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Sat Nov 30, '13 10:42am PST 
What a wonderful surprise!!!! happy dance

Thank you kindly for making Artemis Dog of the Day! And thank you to all of those that sent kind messages! We are honored to be DOTD! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 30 10:42 am

Grooming > Dog safe make-up?
Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Tue Oct 8, '13 6:21pm PST 
You could try Halloween stencils and grab some Pet Paint. Pet Paint is safe for pets. I use a similar product to Pet Paint and it will last about a day or two and wash out after one bath. It will run if you get it wet, so be careful after you have it all on.

Hope this helps! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Oct 8 6:21 pm

Grooming > Help! My mini schnauzer got his hair cut too short.

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 9:54pm PST 
I meant no offense and I apologize if I did offend you. I chuckle because as a groomer its sort of drilled into your head how purebred breeds are 'supposed' to look. I'm not saying they have to look like the breed standard. I groom many purebred dogs that look nothing like their breed standard, because it does boil down to preference, hence why my Pom is currently rocking a full body red mohawk.
It'll always amuse me regardless though big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 11:27 am

Grooming > Help! My mini schnauzer got his hair cut too short.

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 4:02pm PST 
Because I hear this all the time, I can't help but chuckle at your post lol
I've had clients come in and request things like not wanting their poodle to look like a poodle or their shihtzu not to look like a shihtzu etc. It just seems silly to me big laugh

All laughs aside though, if its not what you requested then I would talk to the groomer about it or find a groomer willing to listen to you better.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 24 11:27 am

Grooming > That new non-toxic dye specifically for dogs?

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 11:21pm PST 
I'm still in the process of learning about dyes, but I can say on a black dog you can try Pet Paint or chalk. Never ever bleach a dogs fur or use any oxidizing dyes or anything that requires a developer. Only use true semi-permanent dyes like manic panic for example.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 19 10:51 pm

Puppy Place > Introducing.... SKIPPER!!!
Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Tue Feb 12, '13 5:55pm PST 
Awwww!!!! Congrats on the new family member!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 1:15 pm

Puppy Place > Why would my puppy drink pee?

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '12 9:14am PST 
Have you discussed this issue with a vet?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 8 12:21 pm

Pomeranian > Would another dog be right for my doggie and I?

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '12 8:20pm PST 
I've never heard of a Pom having prey drive towards another small breed dog. I honestly think that would be extremely unlikely. I'm not sure if you should get a male or female. I've never owned two intact males before, so I'm not sure how they would get along. Maybe someone more familiar with that will come around. Sorry that doesn't help much. I personally went with a male this time, Sky's spayed, and I have not noticed a difference in the way Skyline treats him versus how she treated family male and female dogs or Lilith.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 22 4:00 pm

Dog Health > Mollie won't eat or drink water.

Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Mon Sep 10, '12 1:51pm PST 
hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Sep 18 9:55 am

Dog Health > Can't Decide When to Neuter
Artemis- Entreri

Master Assassin!

Barked: Mon Sep 3, '12 7:08pm PST 
Taggert I went to that site and I'm intrigued by it. But I have never ever heard of it in Canada and the only type of neuters done around here is laser and standard. No one here even does vasectomies.

I went through However going through their FAQ I stumbled upon this:

Does this procedure have any effect on behavior?
As with surgical castration, Zinc Gluconate may or may not not eliminate male behavior such as roaming, marking, aggression, or mounting in dogs. Anecdotal information collected from dog owners shows that zinc neutering does suppress mating behaviors very much like castration. Formal statistical evidence is not there.

Some studies, not yet peer-reviewed, suggest a correlation between several undersirable behaviors in dogs that have been surgically castrated (See Behavioral and Physical Effects of Spaying and Neutering Domestic Dogs (Canis familiaris) by Parvene Farhoody in May, 2010). To the extent such undesirable behaviors seen in surgically castrated dogs are caused by the complete elimination of testosterone, Zinc Neutering would be unlikely to cause them.

Reading the information in that link, made me want to wait until hes at least 18 months old. That is some pretty startling information.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Sep 4 8:46 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.