GO!

Pomeranian > Pommy Shampoo?

Elegance- Wild and- Fancy Free

Black and white- Tri Party

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 10:56pm PST 
I have 6 Pomeranian's and i use Magic Touch Grooming spray Formula #3 ~ It's concentrated! Mix 15 parts water to 1 part product and then after they are all combed out i use #1 All Systems Crisp Coat Shampoo.Your Pomeranian will look and feel so much better if he gets a complete brush & comb out once a week. It is so much easier to brush and comb out a Pom that has been kept up, than it is to do one whose coat matted! Toenails should be trimmed every other week, and a bath once a month.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 10:56 pm

Pomeranian > A Lucky Dog (with a grooming question)

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 10:47pm PST 
I use Magic Touch Grooming spray Formula #3 and after i spray that in the coat i use a Chris Christensen 7.5" Fine/Extra Course comb #003. This is the very BEST comb I have found in my search and the one I now prefer. The teeth are spaced 11 per inch at the fine end, but the best part is that there are only 3 teeth per inch at the course end! This comb just glides thru the coat like butter, and the extra course end helps get snarls out much easier. But always start at the ends of the hair and work your way in so it will not pull too much as that is painful to puppy.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 10:47 pm

Pomeranian > The Pom Reader

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 10:11pm PST 
Hello, I am missing my dog I had as a child. He was a Champion Pomeranian. His name was Elegant's Ruff Tuff Creampuff.If anyone out there was into the dog shows in Ca back in the 80's they may have known him. My father (the registered owner} of him put him in the Pom reader. He was on the front page and inside there were pictures of him with my daughter as a baby. I am looking for the issue now since i only have the cover now. If anyone has The Pom Reader dated May 1989 Volume V, Number 3 the cover is red. Please let me know. Thanks a bunch...Julie
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 10:11 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.