Postings by Maddie

GO!

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Puppy Willfulness? Stopping during walks!

Maddie

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 1:47pm PST 
I take Maddie up to the school yard by my house every day and let her run off leash. I will throw a ball or toy and she'll run to it and then just sit and look at me. I swear sometimes I think I'm getting more running in than she does. She cracks me up...she just stops and sits down. I'm not sure if she's tired or just bored with the game or me.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 4 10:35 am

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Are Cavaliers "talkers"?
Maddie

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 1:41pm PST 
Maddie's a big talker too! When I get home from work, she's ready for her walk so as I'm changing into my tennis shoes, she's right there Whooo Whoooing me...So darn cutedog walkhttp://www.dogster.com/forums/post.php#
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Baxter, May 4 10:39 am

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel > Peeing on Blankets?

Maddie

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 1:31pm PST 
I love that I found this topic. My Maddie did this exact thing last night and I'm at my wits end. I was so mad at her..she's never done anything like this before. She jumped up on the bed with us, proceeded to circle a few times and then began to dig. I couldn't figure out what she was doing until I saw her start to pee! WHAAAT!!! My problem is that she is so darn cute it's hard to get mad at her, but she did have to spend a few minutes outside while I changed the sheets. Oh well, what's a mother to do.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Maddie, Jun 22 1:31 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.