Postings by Dragon - Adopted

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Dragon has to leave u s
Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 11:44pm PST 
Found out from a neighbour that what the owner of the trailer park is doing is illegal and we did NOT have to get rid of Dragon. He has gone to a Large Dog rescue. Of the 4 dog owners that had big dogs - 1 is moving (b/c they are pissed) 1 got rid of their dog ( us) 1 got a loan (w/ a new baby - so it's hard on them)

I am not sure on the 4th family as 3 of us live in a row. We had plans on moving after our tax return came in for Dragon so he'd have his own back yard - but NO the owner won't let us wait til then. I miss him. He was my mother's day gift.

James wants another dog - right now, we don't
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dragon - Adopted , Jan 2 11:44 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Dragon has to leave u s
Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 11:47pm PST 
Ok, I finally got into my real account. This is Dragon. If anyone in the Kissimmee area can take him I would really appreciate it! We are moving in April/May! - I really don't want to lose him. Nor does my son.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Dragon - Adopted , Jan 2 11:44 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Has anyone trained their own service dog

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '12 7:50pm PST 
My human has a rare type of neuropathy. She can't take me on walks until the male human puts a ramp in for her wheelchair. Her black cat helps her with her seizures (tho I can tell when she's sick too but I think she'd be mad if I jumped on her)

She wants help to open the fridge, oven, if she drops something I can pick it up without eating it - simple helping stuff she needs help with - that way she doesn't have to depend on the big male or little male all the time.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Crazy Sadie Lady, Dec 29 1:21 pm

Behavior & Training > Barking, NON STOP BARKING

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:36pm PST 
sorry it has been a while since I've responded - we have done crate training to house train. WE are in a mobile home. and at night he chews EVERYTHING UP not to mention pees and poos everywhere.

He is mainly in the crate when we are out or sleeping - we go out for walks - not just potty walks - but he has learned to tap the door with his nose when he has to go. (good boy)

Problem with me is I can't take him out as much as I want to right now until a ramp is built to let me out of the house. (My husband has to lug my 150lb power chair up/down 3 stairs right now) When the tax return comes in he's building a porch and ramp and eventually will be turning it into a florida room (also a room where we can add our own washer dryer)

He's a good dog, HUGE dog, not afraid of my power chair (we play a game with it) Eventually I'd like to train him to help me pick stuff up
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dragon - Adopted , Nov 25 10:36 pm

Behavior & Training > Any other dogs scared of storms

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 6:07pm PST 
are they easy to rip off? He eats everything in sight - sometimes he even tries to eat my wheelchair!
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Sep 30 4:17 pm

Behavior & Training > Any other dogs scared of storms
Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 3:45pm PST 
I'm like Marley - from Marley and Me - I HATE storms, I whine and cry the entire storm AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA

Mommy found something at walmart to Calm Dogs - has chammomile and valerian and other herbs

but forgot the name. Would that work or do I need Doggie Prozac

Mommy and Daddy are worried if a Hurricane comes thu what I am gonna do
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Sep 30 4:17 pm

Behavior & Training > Barking, NON STOP BARKING

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 4:53pm PST 
My dog is being crate trained. Lately he wont STOP BARKING

my husband wants to buy a bark collar

My son has to walk him as I have a back injury (when my husband is home he walks him)- he takes him out when he barks, lets him out of the crate, but if no one is around - he does not bark

He's not hungry, not thirsty, he'll stare at my 9 year old and BARK at him -

any ideas
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dragon - Adopted , Nov 25 10:36 pm

Dog Health > Found out I didn't have Flea Bite Dermititis

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Tue Aug 14, '12 7:00pm PST 
well I'm healing nicely - and my hair is starting to grow back. the little human is mad because they had to pawn the 3ds and the games to get my treatment (for the time being) but the adults said my treatment is more important than a video game. Little human is mad at me. But he still has to walk me because my mommy isn't allowed to right now (doctor's orders - she has a messed up back, she's not allowed to lift more than 5lbs, bend, stoop, sit for a long time, walk for a long time, - so walking a 50lb me is out of the question!)

I love dragging the little human around tho dancing Big male human says the little human needs to learn to control me. Which is true! He does! Mommy and Daddy can control me but the little human can't yet. He's working on it! He is good at taking me potty!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 15 5:36 am

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '12 8:57pm PST 
Yeah, the vet put me on a medicine that cost $40 a month right now. Some kind of drop that taste yucky. Glad to see others that have had it. I have to have a bath tomorrow w/ the special shampoo - once my hair comes back I can get flea treatment again.

for now, my humans treat the couch, chair, pillows, and the cats (since the floors are hardwood) Not too many on me tho! and I'm getting better!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 5:36 am

Dragon - Adopted

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 5:36pm PST 
I have a type of mange that I got from my real mommy. My sisters and brothers have it too! - thankfully the people and kitties in my house can't get it - but if I were to mate and have puppies they would get it too!

The vet that saw me - was SHOCKED to see b/c he too thought it was flea bite dermatitis when I got my first round of puppy shots. (he apologized - he would have said something had he thought it was mange)

I can't even be treated for my fleas til I've started to get better! I'm just glad no one else can get sick because of me. I hope who ever took my siblings are treating them well!

I ALSO found out I am not a boxer/doberman like I was told. (b/c of my size! in 1.5 months I gained 20lbs) The vet thinks I am boxer/Dane/hound! - he said I'll prob be a BIIIIIG dog
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 5:36 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.