Barked: Tue May 7, '13 10:54pm PST 
Scruffy hug hug hug hug
[notify]
» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 9:21 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Darling Akasha
Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 8:50pm PST 
Akasha, hugs for your Mom. I just went to the Bridge 2 weeks ago, and I only got 2 years with Mom. My mom misses me everyday, and knows exactly what your mom is saying. Hugs and prayers to you.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 6 6:14 pm

Get Well Soon > Scruffy is very sick

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '13 2:15pm PST 
I'm glad Scruffy is doing better! Hang in there. Zane is losing alot of weight. He is down to 68 lbs. and I can get my fist under his collar. He is losing muscle mass due to the loss of protein. But he is still happy.
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 9:21 am

Dog Health > Increased drinking & urination?

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Fri Jan 18, '13 10:00pm PST 
Increased drinking and peeing could also indicate kidney problems. I have been battling a weird kidney problem called glomerular disease where I'm losing protein through my urine.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 8:24 am

Get Well Soon > Scruffy is very sick

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 12:45pm PST 
Hi Scruffy! I hope you're feeling better and hope you had a good Christmas. I had a checkup and it's not good news. You can read the whole thing in my diary. It's kidneys-glomerular disease. Mom's not sure what to feed me now.
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by , Apr 11 9:21 am

Senior Dogs > Update: Arthritis and loosing weight
Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Fri Sep 14, '12 6:20pm PST 
You are making a good decision. I wouldn't put my dogs through all of that either. Hugs and prayers as you go through this with your wonderful furry friend.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 29 11:00 pm

Dog Health > Human pain meds safe for dogs?

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '12 7:14pm PST 
I work at a vet clinic. No ibuprofen, no tylenol, no naproxen!!! Only give aspirin, but this can upet the stomach, so use carefully. I've seen animals die from the first 3 listed drugs. Please be careful.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 7 7:30 pm

Food & Nutrition > Do you think a dog being a "garbage disposal" indicates a poor diet?

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '12 9:30am PST 
Dogs are instinctively scavengers, this is how they have survived in the wild. I eat prescription diet J/D for my spondylosis, but I still want to eat everything I can sneak into my mouth. I can't help myself.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jun 11 4:05 pm

Dog Health > We're losing Bubba

Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Mon May 28, '12 10:47am PST 
Zane has spondylosis (wobblers syndrome) and I know how difficult it is to have a lame dog. So sorry that Spike is having such a hard time. Hugs and prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 30 2:23 pm

Food & Nutrition > Need Food Brand Recs - 2 Dogs with Recurring Anal Gland Issues!
Angel Zane

I Miss You- *2005-2013*

Barked: Sun May 6, '12 6:10pm PST 
Pumpkin is wonderful to give. High fiber is necessary because it bulks up the stool and keeps things moving. When the stool is evacuated regularly, the anal glands may start draining regularly. Try it, you'll be pleasantly amazed.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 6 6:10 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.